Jump to content
Its A Sabotage

death sentence - rookie rb leo fournette foot/ankle inj

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, iPwn said:

What’s bulletin board material about it though? He isn’t saying that the NFL is easy, he’s saying he doesn’t feel overwhelmed.

Let's see how overwhelmed he is when whatever dumpster fire at QB we wheel out there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Let's see how overwhelmed he is when whatever dumpster fire at QB we wheel out there

 

Not sure what that has to do with anything. He knows what its like when defenses stuff the box.

No idea how this comment is being taken so negatively.

Edited by .Buzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I understand, the injury came from someone stepping on his toe. Not a serious injury, but I think the coaches didn't want to take chances. It's also very telling – they don't see the other RBs having any shot at the starting job come opening day. Apparently, one preseason game was more than enough proof for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jrvegeeta said:

From what I understand, the injury came from someone stepping on his toe. Not a serious injury, but I think the coaches didn't want to take chances. It's also very telling – they don't see the other RBs having any shot at the starting job come opening day. Apparently, one preseason game was more than enough proof for them.

Ivory looks awful and Yeldon is nothing more than a change of pace/3rd down back.

I do think Corey Grant has a chance to be a legit option at RB though. I really like his game.

Back to Ivory though, wouldnt be shocked if he gets let go. Looks terrible after an underwhelming season last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Let's see how overwhelmed he is when whatever dumpster fire at QB we wheel out there

Feeling like you can mentally process game speed and feeling like you can’t do anything because of efforts to stop you are two different things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Feeling like you can mentally process game speed and feeling like you can’t do anything because of efforts to stop you are two different things.

Well I'm glad he can process it but not optimistic of his rookie season if our QB play is as bad as advertised 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2017 at 0:52 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

KMzYj.gif

Should just shut him down for rest of pre-season and get him ready for Sep. 10 vs Texans.

Love this gif lol

Especially the people that ask if that's me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iPwn said:

 

This is good news.  Was kind of implied previously, but nice to have it confirmed.  Definitely don't want a RB with recurring foot/ankle injuries that are related, before they've even played a real NFL game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×