Chargers Regular/Pre Season thread

DingoLadd

On 10/7/2018 at 11:27 PM, Gannon12 said:

It’s weird you have the talent to be undefeated but lose in the most ridiculous ways. I’ll say I wouldn’t be surprised if you ice the Chiefs. 

Well it's not our losses were close like they were last year or the year before. At least not yet.

11 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Well it's not our losses were close like they were last year or the year before. At least not yet.

Phillip Rivers reaction to each missed kick impending. Your team will always have a chance with Rivers. He is just sooo good. As a rival obviously I root against but you have players I love Rivers Derwin Allen so I like to see success with them. If my team suck I own it I know we are a sewer right now so all I have is watching players I like and teams I want to ride up and of course my team losing

22 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Phillip Rivers reaction to each missed kick impending. Your team will always have a chance with Rivers. He is just sooo good. As a rival obviously I root against but you have players I love Rivers Derwin Allen so I like to see success with them. If my team suck I own it I know we are a sewer right now so all I have is watching players I like and teams I want to ride up and of course my team losing

Hoping that he gets a ring soon. Maybe this year if the stars align somehow.

20 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Woah!!!!!!!! ????!?!? Nostalgic meter reach max. Better than Marino?????????? 

To be honest I didn't actually watch Marino play.. But I've been watching the Chargers for 14 years now and I don't think we even sniff 8-8 since 2010 without a really good quarterback. Not sure what kind of talent Marino really had around him but Rivers has regularly turned unknowns unto 800yd, 8td receivers.. There's a huge list of names that put up great numbers with Rivers and did nothing outside San Diego.

If we had a kicker that didn't embarrass himself every time the playoffs came around I'm certain he would have a ring.

Archived