(POLL) If We Sign Dez or Lafell, Which 6 WRs Do We Keep??

Mind Character

If We Sign Dez or Lafell, Which WRs Do We Keep... Who Do We Cut?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If We Sign Dez or Lafell, Which WRs Do We Keep... Who Do We Cut?

• A. - 1.) Josh Gordon, 2.) Jarvis Landry, 3.) Dez Bryant/Brandon Lafell, 4.) Antonio Callaway, 5.) Damion Ratley, & 6.) Jeff Janis - (Higgins Cut) --------------------------------------------------------------
    • B. - 1.) Josh Gordon, 2.) Jarvis Landry, 3.) Dez Bryant/Brandon Lafell, 4.) Antonio Callaway, 5.) Damion Ratley, & 6.) Rashard Higgins - (Janis Cut) --------------------------------------------------------------
    • C. - 1.) Josh Gordon, 2.) Jarvis Landry, 3.) Dez Bryant/Brandon Lafell, 4.) Antonio Callaway, 5.) Rashard Higgins, & 6.) Jeff Janis - (Ratley Cut)

I feel worse watching the angle/pursuit by Randall, our punt returner/FS then I feel great about the play by Ratley there (though the explosion there is exciting). 

I still think the distance these dudes play back gives receivers way too much room to shake our FS after intermediate grabs.

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah... We can't cut a young guy that has the speed to take a slant to the house.... his 4.35 is so smooth...

I'm amazed that I am the only one who voted to cut Janis over Ratley. What a bunch of weirdos ?.

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I feel worse watching the angle/pursuit by Randall, our punt returner/FS then I feel great about the play by Ratley there (though the explosion there is exciting). 

I still think the distance these dudes play back gives receivers way too much room to shake our FS after intermediate grabs.

Yeah the corners have to play a perfect game or it’s off to the races in the backfield.

I don’t think the people who killed Peppers for his angles last season appreciate how difficult what he was being asked to do is.

I just want to take a moment to gloat about my guy Hollywood Higgins. Had him in all or almost all of my mock drafts.

I have been saying to everyone he was going to be a good option for us. I can see him developing into a joe jurevicius type for us

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

I just want to take a moment to gloat about my guy Hollywood Higgins. Had him in all or almost all of my mock drafts.

I have been saying to everyone he was going to be a good option for us. I can see him developing into a joe jurevicius type for us

Maybe wait until he does it in the regular season before peacocking?

I mean, I wouldn’t either but it’s prolly a good idea.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe wait until he does it in the regular season before peacocking?

I mean, I wouldn’t either but it’s prolly a good idea.

Well with Gordon Landry and Calloway, I dont see him getting a ton of opportunities then. Plus Njoku and Duke and DeValve also need targets.

So now is the only time I got, and im gonna make it count lolll

Archived