(POLL) If We Sign Dez or Lafell, Which 6 WRs Do We Keep??

Mind Character

If We Sign Dez or Lafell, Which WRs Do We Keep... Who Do We Cut?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If We Sign Dez or Lafell, Which WRs Do We Keep... Who Do We Cut?

• A. - 1.) Josh Gordon, 2.) Jarvis Landry, 3.) Dez Bryant/Brandon Lafell, 4.) Antonio Callaway, 5.) Damion Ratley, & 6.) Jeff Janis - (Higgins Cut) --------------------------------------------------------------
    • B. - 1.) Josh Gordon, 2.) Jarvis Landry, 3.) Dez Bryant/Brandon Lafell, 4.) Antonio Callaway, 5.) Damion Ratley, & 6.) Rashard Higgins - (Janis Cut) --------------------------------------------------------------
    • C. - 1.) Josh Gordon, 2.) Jarvis Landry, 3.) Dez Bryant/Brandon Lafell, 4.) Antonio Callaway, 5.) Rashard Higgins, & 6.) Jeff Janis - (Ratley Cut)

On 8/14/2018 at 6:58 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah the corners have to play a perfect game or it’s off to the races in the backfield.

I don’t think the people who killed Peppers for his angles last season appreciate how difficult what he was being asked to do is.

On 8/14/2018 at 6:35 AM, NateDawg said:

I feel worse watching the angle/pursuit by Randall, our punt returner/FS then I feel great about the play by Ratley there (though the explosion there is exciting). 

I still think the distance these dudes play back gives receivers way too much room to shake our FS after intermediate grabs.

it would be interesting to know how they are asking him to defend it. I think defensive schemes in rugby work better in space, a full back in rugby doesn't come forward like that. Is that the orientation of the defense or is it how G. williams asking him to roll back. 

i think it would be more effective to have the cover 1 FS a bit more shallow and to drop with the play as it develops rather than have the FS deep and come forward. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe wait until he does it in the regular season before peacocking?

I mean, I wouldn’t either but it’s prolly a good idea.

He did gymnastics in the offseason with his guy Igor. He gon' tear it up it's already a done deal.

EDIT - He actually did gymnastics with a guy named Igor, I'm not making that up.

Archived