Question of the day 8/12 (Position target?)

Pickle Rick

Tough to say right now. I'd guess oline. RG and RT are both iffy.

Evan Smith has a chance to take the RG spot. And if that's the case, we're in trouble. Benenoch struggles in pass pro at tackle and Cappa still has a ways to go before he should be trusted in pass pro at either spot.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Tough to say right now. I'd guess oline. RG and RT are both iffy.

Evan Smith has a chance to take the RG spot. And if that's the case, we're in trouble. Benenoch struggles in pass pro at tackle and Cappa still has a ways to go before he should be trusted in pass pro at either spot.

I think as things stand now they target and offensive lineman for sure.  Then most likely a DE and RB (depending on how RoJo plays)

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think as things stand now they target and offensive lineman for sure.  Then most likely a DE and RB (depending on how RoJo plays)

I don't know about RB. If Barber does alright I could see us roll with him. And I doubt we give up on Rojo even if he struggles his rookie year. Quizz seems ancient but he'll only be 29 next season.

DE could be a need. Especially if Spence never reaches his potential or just can't stay healthy. Curry and JPP are good but we'd have nobody behind them.

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

What position do the Bucs target with their first round pick in the 2019 draft? 

What about the rest of the draft? 

I’d say RT or RG. Need to start finding Dotson replacement or get a blue chip RG prospect and kick Cappa out to T.

Archived