Fear the Walking Dead Thread

Bucketheadsdad

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Lol did you even look for the thread. Don't worry I forgot too until I went searching for another thread 

Yep.....went through the entire 1st page.  Didn't see it.  Have been on here since early on in the Beta, and didn't see the other one at the bottom of the 2nd page.  ;)

It is now a separate "Fear the Walking Dead" thread.  :D

That having been said.....the trailer surely provides linkage between the issues at the compound and the location that Strand and Daniel were visiting with Victor (before he did his Isaac Newton experiment.)

I don't think she is just yet but if it went that route, I wouldn't be too surprised. As of now, I just see her as a tough woman who has one priority: family. She definitely doesn't seem to trust others and I can't say I blame her. This is why I feel like she's got some villain tendencies but I'm not buying it.... just yet.

I still think that the fact that the show made a point of mentioning that she was originally from Alabama, and her accent now seems to slip in an out, sometime down the road we're going to hear her mention how much she misses Cousin X, Brother Y, Sister Z (insert your favorite TWD character.)  Maybe she is Shane's sister?

giphy.gif

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely seeing Daniel next week.  Having Walker's crew move it was bound to cause conflict. They set it up perfectly though w/ Daniel wanting to see his daughter and Walker and Madison knowing where she's at where he's at an unlimited supply of water lol. That's seemingly easy to figure out. What I'm really anxious to find out about is Troy. He's definitely not done. No way. He's always been a hell of a wildcard as well as far as his intentions. Gonna be interesting to see what happens to him.

Overall, thought it was another solid episode though. Still moving right along in a positive direction.

I love Troy's character b/c we can pretty much map out every other character. We may get lucky and get another Nick type thing where we think we know but we really don't. Might be far-fetched though. IMO, Troy is a wild card b/c he seems villainesque but his ability to blend in well is what sets him apart. That's how I perceive him at least. He's got a lot of layers.