Fear the Walking Dead Thread

Bucketheadsdad

Alycia Debnym-Carey hasn't been great in the acting department, but I honestly think she killed it this episode.

And this episode was fantastic. Really showed the dark sides of choices that need to be made more than maybe any other episode in this or The Walking Dead. It was really well done.

I LOVED that episode. This whole season, again, has been great. You're absolutely correct in your second statement also. Not only that but it took a turn I didn't expect. Yeah, we had a lot of extras on the ranch but I didn't see them running from it so soon that they needed to kill off all the inhabitants. I thought the rest of the season would play out there. Her character leaving her mom also was totally unexpected but her reasoning wasn't bad. Homegirl grew up big time in this episode. Now we get to see how she deals w/ it.

Setting things up for a great season finale! All around, this has been one of the best seasons for both FtWD and tWD. Hopefully the two hour finale doesnt' disappoint. Was obviously disappointed Nick got back into the drugs. I don't know if it's his growth or just the drugs but his character sucked in the beginning of the show when he was being weened off them. I don't want that to happen to him as he is the best character on the show IMO. Him and Troy certainly feed well off each other though. I really like them together. Also really anxious to see what they're doing w/ Alycia (or however you spell it). I can't see them knocking her off but it definitely seems that road is traveling that way. Maybe her new companion will be able to offer her some insight.

7 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Who knows, but I stopped being intrigued by his character about a dozen episodes ago.

Nick + Troy forever <3

I can get why you lost interest but I can't. He always does something to really progress the story line. He seems like one of the real driven people in terms of getting that done. IMO, he's very important to the show so I kinda have to be interested in him for that reason lol. Don't get me wrong though, like I said, I can see why people would not care about it.

7 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

That would be weak if it were Morales. It's been so long since we've seen him and his relevance is gone. It would only make sense from the time frame perspective

It is true that it has been forever since we've seen Morales, but in the timeline of FTWD, it hasn't been too long.  If I remember correctly, he and his family were heading to Alabama, but maybe he kept right on going.  :) 

13 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

It is true that it has been forever since we've seen Morales, but in the timeline of FTWD, it hasn't been too long.  If I remember correctly, he and his family were heading to Alabama, but maybe he kept right on going.  :) 

I honestly wonder how many people would even remember Morales. I want to think the Whisperer theory is more and more plausible w/ the last episode. Yeah, there will have to be a few things that change but it totally makes sense. What triggered me to think about it last episode was when Nick was drugged up and ran to the small herd,  there was that point where he whispered to the zombies that he "couldn't go back w/ her" and him and Troy even showed affection w/o being noticed by the walkers. It's setting it up to be that way IMO. They could make Alpha a male (Nick) w/o a daughter to be a love interest for Carl unless he possibly "adopts" someone later on b/c this obviously wouldn't happen for a while. Just a possibility but who knows. Right now, it makes sense from that perspective.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Who is Morales..?

hqdefault.jpg

Season 1 character from TWD.  He and his family did not go with Rick/Shane, but rather were going to find family members in either Alabama (or Mississippi).  

Never saw what happened to him, so lots of the youtubers who discuss TWD/FTWD get bombarded with questions and scenarios about when Morales is going to show back up on the show.  

I don't think it'll be him.  I think it'd be very interesting to see a "flashback episode" where we see that Madison is related to one of any number of TWD charcters:  Shane, Daryl, Rick, NEGAN even?

Nick could certainly end up being a member of the Whisperers, but unless there is a series of Planet Fitness locations between Mexico and DC, he is not nearly buff enough to be Beta.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Nick could certainly end up being a member of the Whisperers, but unless there is a series of Planet Fitness locations between Mexico and DC, he is not nearly buff enough to be Beta.

LOL I didn't realize Beta was a buff dude haha. I just knew he existed and was Alpha's sidekick. I did like the Planet Fitness drop though.