Fear the Walking Dead Thread

Bucketheadsdad

20 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Back to back solid episodes to start season 4 of FTWD.  Great little twist with the "spy" in the camp.  Didn't see that coming at all.  

Looking forward to seeing where they head this year.

I was thinking she might be a spy. Because of last weeks episode where they all look beatin to hell when running into Morgan. Know something happened in between. When she told Nick she knew how to open the gate. I was figuring that would come into play in letting a group in for a surprise attack.

Do hope the stadium part only last a couple episodes. Little tired of these groups popping up on both shows, recycling the same material over and over. Id much rather get down to it and watch them on the hunt for the vultures. Spend a majority of the season on the offensive, instead of another defensive stand.

• Like 1

I really liked tonight's episode. Between this and Westworld, my Sunday nights are solid!!!

We learned that even in present time, The Vultures are still a threat so I'm glad we're not skipping over them during the break in time. I don't think the stadium will that as I feel they're already phasing it out with the crops dying and whatnot. Definitely didn't expect Charlie to be a spy. Good twist.

High hopes for this season and back-to-back good episodes are making be happy.

Interested to see where this goes.  Seems like they have a good amount of storyline to fill in  from the end of season 3, to where everyone is now.   This season has  a strong feel that the timeline is going to be all mixed up....Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs like chronology.  

Wonder what the situation is the Madison...she is not with the group when they come across Morgan.  Captured?  Dead?  MIA/separated?

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Wonder what the situation is the Madison...she is not with the group when they come across Morgan.  Captured?  Dead?  MIA/separated?

Same here. The group is obviously on edge and very angry w/ The Vultures. If I were to guess, I'd suggest she's captured or at least w/ them b/c had that group killed her, I would've thought Nick and Co would shoot on sight if they ran into more Vultures. I'm also curious about how much of a threat they are too. As of now all we know is they gather intel and then wait it out. They seem organized and obviously didn't fear the guns in Madison's possession so we can assume they're well equipped also.

On 4/23/2018 at 11:55 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Same here. The group is obviously on edge and very angry w/ The Vultures. If I were to guess, I'd suggest she's captured or at least w/ them b/c had that group killed her, I would've thought Nick and Co would shoot on sight if they ran into more Vultures. I'm also curious about how much of a threat they are too. As of now all we know is they gather intel and then wait it out. They seem organized and obviously didn't fear the guns in Madison's possession so we can assume they're well equipped also.

Yeah I think something has to change with the way the Vultures act between these two timelines otherwise the anger doesn't make sense. If they don't take it from you and instead just wait until you die and then take it they really aren't harming anyone or doing anything that should cause so much ire.

5 hours ago, mse326 said:

Yeah I think something has to change with the way the Vultures act between these two timelines otherwise the anger doesn't make sense. If they don't take it from you and instead just wait until you die and then take it they really aren't harming anyone or doing anything that should cause so much ire.

This makes sense. I'm also curious about whether we saw the whole group or not. If Morgan's group is finding these flags still are there more sects (outposts) ala The Saviors? A lot of questions but I'm definitely interested!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Found an article posted after the episode that said the actor wanted to leave the show.   I googled his name, and then clicked on the news. A rather extensive interview with the new show runners. 

Yeah they're talking about it on The Talking Dead. Sucks but it is what it is. Big surprise. Still want to know what happened to Madison. We can only assume they killed her

****. Once I saw Nick's reaction to that car I got upset because I read it as he'd only be that upset if they killed Madison and thought we'd find that out. And I know I'm in the minority but I actually like Madison. But then....

Was not prepared for that. AT ALL

Wasnt ready for that at all either. But like it happened and the actor asked for this. Keeps the series fresh and surprising. Hopefully we find Madison gone too since theyve added 3 new people with Morgan included.

FTWD needs to keep this trend. Not stoop to unbreakable superhero worthy plot armor like Walking Dead and Game of Thrones have sunk themselves to the lows of doing..

6 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Yeah they're talking about it on The Talking Dead. Sucks but it is what it is. Big surprise. Still want to know what happened to Madison. We can only assume they killed her

I didn't even think about Madison being gone too.  Thinking about it, it makes some sense.  

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I didn't even think about Madison being gone too.  Thinking about it, it makes some sense.  

Yeah I'm under the assumption we've lost Nick and Madison so far this season. I had initially thought she was possibly captured by The Vultures and that's why Nick was so heated when he saw the car; he was trying to find her. Well, if she was alive and captured, you wouldn't go around killing a main person so I can only assume that since we haven't seen her and he killed dude, that she's not dead. Since that makes too much sense, I'm assuming she's alive and split up and they have no idea where she is. Since they haven't had an opportunity to discuss it w/ Morgan and Co, we ultimately don't know but those are the only two scenarios that make sense to me.

• Like 1

Could be a big mistaken result situation.  Nick thinks that Madison is dead...at the hands of the vultures, and exacts his revenge.   Whether or not Madison is alive, dead, captive, is still up in the air.

Still lots of time and events to fill in over the next few episodes.