Fear the Walking Dead Thread

Bucketheadsdad

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I wouldn't. You'll be ruining a good show if you do. I'd watch from the beginning if you're a fan of the original series. It starts out slow but really picks up and is now steamrolling right ahead. IMO, it surpassed tWD a while ago.

Wow, ok, I binged watched TWD and saw Morgan going over to FWD so I watched the first episode.

14 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Wow, ok, I binged watched TWD and saw Morgan going over to FWD so I watched the first episode.

I couldnt stand FTWD the first season. The second season was not good at all. Then all a sudden they jumped up and passed TWD with ease. I think youd be fine starting now because of the new characters introduced and Nick gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I couldnt stand FTWD the first season. The second season was not good at all. Then all a sudden they jumped up and passed TWD with ease. I think youd be fine starting now because of the new characters introduced and Nick gone.

But then he wouldn't have any background on anyone. Salazar, Travis, the Ranch, etc. I mean he could start it now but it's personally not something I'd do

Edited by JTagg7754

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

But then he wouldn't have any background on anyone. Salazar, Travis, the Ranch, etc. I mean he could start it now but it's personally not something I'd do

If he just started. He doesnt need background on Salazar, Travis or the Ranch. Theyre all gone and done with. The ballpark and new characters with new enemies is giving kind of a fresh starting point if he didnt want to go back and watch that dreadful season 1.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

If he just started. He doesnt need background on Salazar, Travis or the Ranch. Theyre all gone and done with. The ballpark and new characters with new enemies is giving kind of a fresh starting point if he didnt want to go back and watch that dreadful season 1.

Well we don't know about Salazar's whereabouts plus the others may be referenced at some point but yes, you're right. Maybe I'm just more of a "start from the beginning" type. I think the hotel up to where we are now are all worth watching fwiw. 

11 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

My wife was really upset about that!! We just watched it. I'm still pretty pissed. It was only one shot so hopefully he survives. We need to find out what happens at the field. It's annoying to not know yet

I dont usually put a shotgun blast in the same category as "only one shot". But its TV, so Im hoping he survives.

6 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

It was a rifle not a shotgun.

Just watched ending again. I thought it was like a Fostech shotgun. Even after dude was shot and they showed down the barrel, it didnt look like it narrowed to the point of being a rifle. But the sound was rifle. Which is weird the fleshy meat on the side it hit like that, didnt pass right through and into his woman behind him.  All which why I assumed it was a shotgun.

Edited by PARROTHEAD