Fear the Walking Dead Thread

Bucketheadsdad

11 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Season premiere just ended.  Not a bad start.  Sort of found out how Morgan survived (I think I know who saved him), but little other detail.  

I think it is safe to say that "clear mode" Morgan might be back for the foreseeable future.

I had no clue that this was even starting back up. TWD and FWTD are having some serious marketing issues right now.

• Like 2

I recorded it but we'll see if I watch it. I stopped before they met this new group. Heard Alecia started painting trees and was glad I stopped. The previews made the season look interesting so if I get bored, I'll start it back up but refuse to watch what I missed. 

Hopefully Gimple isn't so damn stupid that he can't see people absolutely hated this show lately and he made some adjustments. 

7 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

FTWD is becoming a very solid show.  Brought back two slow burn story lines last night, and handled each of them nicely.

TWD universe is being tied together nicely with FTWD and the new "World's Beyond" series.  

HUGE reveal after the credits in last night's episode.

We're trying The World Beyond but every single character is awful except the brunette. We're going to give it Sundays episode and if it sucks, we're done. 

Good to see you're speaking well about Fear. We'll binge it later, probably. 

9 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

We're trying The World Beyond but every single character is awful except the brunette. We're going to give it Sundays episode and if it sucks, we're done. 

Good to see you're speaking well about Fear. We'll binge it later, probably. 

Worlds Beyond doesn't have the opportunity yet to hit the stride of of TWD or FTWD, but it is an important cog, as it is the conduit in which they're introducing the as yet unseen CRM, which looks like it might be the final "villian" of TWD.  World's Beyond surely isn't perfect, but I think that without it there'd be a significant gap of information.

On 11/2/2020 at 8:47 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Gosh, I know that "Worlds Beyond" is trying to build to something but gosh is it slow.  I know we need the back story on all of these characters, but they've spent a week just basically going out for a walk and a boat trip.  

200.gif

Yeah, wife and I are done w/ it. The characters all suck and it's boring as all hell. Gimple just lacks creativity. He's cancer for this series.

EDIT: I have read Fear is much better this season and people have said to just watch YouTube summaries of 4 and 5 and start watching this. We'll see though. Gimple ruined that also and I'm still mad at him. S3 was one of the best seasons of all Walking Dead shows. It's was fantastic..... then he came in and took over for Erickson..... neat....

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

• 5 months later...

Hated to see the character that left the show last night leave the show, but that certainly has to clear up the Kim Dickens rumors about her character returning to the show.  Really enjoyed the 

Spoiler

John Dorie

character, but their demise and the aftermath, will really drive the story going forward.  

On 4/12/2021 at 11:11 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Hated to see the character that left the show last night leave the show, but that certainly has to clear up the Kim Dickens rumors about her character returning to the show.  Really enjoyed the 

Hide contents

John Dorie

character, but their demise and the aftermath, will really drive the story going forward.  

Agreed.   Was pretty shocked that it went down like that.   But I think that is something that TWD has lacked for a while.....offing a central long standing character to shake things up.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2021 at 10:27 PM, kingseanjohn said:

I haven't watched any of this season and I'm avoiding spoilers. Is it worth watching still?

Now that it is all said and done, I think I can safely say that Season 6 of FTWD was better than Season 10 of TWD.  (although the "Here's Negan" episode was very good.