Jalen Ramsey and Dante Fowler suspended for a week for "violating team rules"

.Buzz

18 minutes ago, pwny said:

So what did Ramsey even do?

Fowler got into a couple fights; one with Yan and one with O'Shaughnessy.

Got into it with a media member on Twitter. From the sounds of it, there's even more to it behind the scenes.

21 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Think Hays is overreacting a bit on Twitter this evening but...

honestly he might not be.  yes fowler is our 2nd best True Edge Rusher but the dude is a Dumpster fire as a person.  i havent had a chance to watch the 1st game but if 1 of the other Edge guys shows out i wouldnt mind giving him the spot over Fowler whom we should be able to trade for something. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

honestly he might not be.  yes fowler is our 2nd best True Edge Rusher but the dude is a Dumpster fire as a person.  i havent had a chance to watch the 1st game but if 1 of the other Edge guys shows out i wouldnt mind giving him the spot over Fowler whom we should be able to trade for something. 

Idc what position you call it, Fowlers isn't the 2nd best anything on our DL

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

so your saying: McCray, Phillips, smoot(potentially a true edge even if hes listed as the backup to campbell and bryan.), Jackson are better then fowler. GTFOH

You're just mincing words with "edge" he isn't a starting DE or worth starting there over either guy

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You're just mincing words with "edge" he isn't a starting DE or worth starting there over either guy

Campbell is a Big end and DT.  Fowler is a DE and probably would be a very good 3-4 OLB.  2 Totally different positions. when Fowler comes in Campbell moves inside with Jackson with Ngakoue and Fowler outside. 

Clearly that Makes him our 2nd Best Pure Outside Pass rusher while also getting us Better Pass rush in the interior with Campbell. 

Sure fowler could moonlight as a DT in a Nascar package like Ryan Davis but that a handful of plays a game. 

you said he wasnt the 2nd best Anything on our DL when its Pretty Clear hes our 2nd Best Pure outside Edge rusher.  McCray is a ST/Scrub. Phillips is a STer and unproven on Defense. Smoot wasnt a good pass rusher last year.  jacksons been good in camp but i cant say hes better then fowler.  

Archived