What is going on with Kevin King's shoulders?

Lodestar

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Except for the fact that Carl Lawson's medical had him red flagged from multiple teams and took him off a LOT of draft boards.  I'd imagine that the Packers were one of those teams.

Personally think the medical thing is stupid on day 3. That's where you should take those risks anyway.

If you get to day three and this is available, you pull the damn trigger, medicals be damned.

Dd5Ve9aU0AARyeP?format=jpg

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Personally think the medical thing is stupid on day 3. That's where you should take those risks anyway.

If you get to day three and this is available, you pull the damn trigger, medicals be damned.

You might have been the only person on this board who was higher on Lawson than I was, but it's a little early to call this one. Let's at least let them play out their rookie deals.

20 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but we're still talking about a semi-valuable 4th round pick.  We've gotten a TON of production out of 4th round picks, and whiffing on that would hurt more than I think you care to admit.  Is it going to hold the franchise back?  Of course not.  But there was clearly enough of a medical concern with Carl Lawson that he likely was off the board because of medical concerns.  I think they were comfortable enough with Biegel's medical and he clearly wasn't off the board.

21 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Off topic, but the Bengals swept in, traded up, and took Nick Vigil just before the pick we ended up using on Fackrell. Good thing we got Blake Martinez in the next round. His career numbers are better than Vigil’s. Always wondered if the Bengals trade up meant that GB had an interest in Nick Vigil.

And good golly Lawson Cuts an imposing figure. 

Archived