Jaguars Suspend Jalen Ramsey For 1 Week Over Disdain For Media

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Why?

The guy speaks his mind and puts it all out there. He may be annoying for other teams (especially those who he trashes on), but it's good for the game, imo.

Need more out there personalities like this. If you think guys on teams aren't thinking what he just said about a lot of these guys then...

He just happened to tell a reporter and doesn't care about whether people like him/put this against him or not.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Why?

Because he's a 3rd year player talking trash about players that are going into the HOF. Then he's talking trash about players that haven't had a chance to prove themselves. He needs to shutup and just play football.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

The guy speaks his mind and puts it all out there. He may be annoying for other teams (especially those who he trashes on), but it's good for the game, imo.

Need more out there personalities like this. If you think guys on teams aren't thinking what he just said about a lot of these guys then...

He just happened to tell a reporter and doesn't care about whether people like him/put this against him or not.

worried his personally could end up backfiring on the jags if things go south in the future?

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Because he's a 3rd year player talking trash about players that are going into the HOF. Then he's talking trash about players that haven't had a chance to prove themselves. He needs to shutup and just play football.

He said that he thinks Josh Allen sucks and that Joe Flacco sucks.  The thing about Allen is unknown because he's a rookie, but Joe Flacco actually does suck.  He said Ryan is overrated because his performance dipped after losing his OC, which is valid.

Joe Flacco is not a HoF'er, so who is he talking about that's going to the HoF?

Also, shut up and play football?  The guy is the best player at his position in the league and it's not close, IMO.  He is playing football.

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

worried his personally could end up backfiring on the jags if things go south in the future?

I don't think so. Even if the Jaguars were to fall off, he was a top 2 corner in the NFL in his 2nd season. It won't be on him if things go downhill.

Hes not propping us up and putting them down, heck, he just said how our offense going conservative and not believing in Blake as much as the players do cost us the NE game. 

Hyping up Mariota? Seems like Ramsey only likes trashing QBs he doesn't have to play and rookies. Hyping Mariota while trashing Ryan is comical. Ramsey is a clown, hell of a football player, but a distraction. One good season and you out here like this? Smh. 

The good ole "just shut up and play ball". Gotta love it.

Even with him being a division rival, I always find a cocky player a bit refreshing(of course if they can back it up which Ramsey does). It makes games and matchups that much more interesting for me, especially since he plays within the division.

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

He said that he thinks Josh Allen sucks and that Joe Flacco sucks.  The thing about Allen is unknown because he's a rookie, but Joe Flacco actually does suck.  He said Ryan is overrated because his performance dipped after losing his OC, which is valid.

Joe Flacco is not a HoF'er, so who is he talkign about that's going to the HoF?

Also, shut up and play football?  The guy is the best player in his position in the league and it's not close, IMO.  He is playing football.

It's not close? There are 4 or 5 corners that are right there with him.

2 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Hyping up Mariota? Seems like Ramsey only likes trashing QBs he doesn't have to play and rookies. Hyping Mariota while trashing Ryan is comical. Ramsey is a clown, hell of a football player, but a distraction. One good season and you out here like this? Smh. 

We played Big Ben twice last year and play the Steelers on primetime this year...

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Even with him being a division rival, I always find a cocky player a bit refreshing(of course if they can back it up which Ramsey does). It makes games and matchups that much more interesting for me, especially since he plays within the division.

When he wins something...like a Super Bowl or Defensive Player of the Year he can talk.

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

There is cocky and than there is OBJ and Ramsey level of foolery. 

Archived