GDT Preseason Week 2 Bucs(1-0)@ Titans(0-1)

Titans fan 617

Just now, Kookie23 said:

What if I counter-balance by saying the offense looks actually modern and possibly exciting? 

Doesn't make it any better to me. Preseason is meaningless. Nothing good or bad actually ends up mattering. Offense or defense could be ranked 1st or 32nd for all I know, but I can promise you the preseason doesn't help you figure out anything in regards to how good either side is going to be.

Play calling isn't the same, effort isn't the same, pressure(in terms of how much the game matters) isn't the same. It's just glorified practice.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Doesn't make it any better to me. Preseason is meaningless. Nothing good or bad actually ends up mattering. Offense or defense could be ranked 1st or 32nd for all I know, but I can promise you the preseason doesn't help you figure out anything in regards to how good either side is going to be.

Play calling isn't the same, effort isn't the same, pressure(in terms of how much the game matters) isn't the same. It's just glorified practice.

And even beyond all of that, we're also missing a starting corner, both starting inside backers and our best pass rusher.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

So I guess watching it is all pointless as well.  :P

Just now, Kookie23 said:

So I guess watching it is all pointless as well.  :P

Yeah, pretty much is. I only watch it just to get the slightest football fix possible.

I will say like the 4th quarter of these games can be kinda sorta but not really interesting cause you've got a ton of guys fighting for jobs so they actually try harder than the starters. Still nothing like a regular season game, but more entertaining than this BS we're watching right now.

When the 4th preseason game comes on I pretty much don't even watch it because college football has actual meaningful games on then.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah, pretty much is. I only watch it just to get the slightest football fix possible.

I will say like the 4th quarter of these games can be kinda sorta but not really interesting cause you've got a ton of guys fighting for jobs so they actually try harder than the starters. Still nothing like a regular season game, but more entertaining than this BS we're watching right now.

When the 4th preseason game comes on I pretty much don't even watch it because college football has actual meaningful games on then.

I can respect the honesty here lol

Archived