GDT Preseason Week 2 Bucs(1-0)@ Titans(0-1)

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

OJ Howard had a really rough rookie season too from what I read. Such a talented guy you have to figure he gets it turned around at some point though.

I just never fell in love with him like a lot of FF did. Don't get me wrong, his ceiling is huge, but I need big production from a first-round tight end. At this point, it may have something to do with me being burned by the "ultra-talented" tight ends that we've drafted in the past.

12 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

The other day I was actually trying to remember the last time the Titans lost a significant player in the preseason. I'm sure it's happened more times than I'm remembering, but the last guy I can remember getting hurt in the preseason that made an impact for the team was Mariani when he had that horrific leg injury vs..Arizona? I think.

Tyrone Calico vs Cowboys preseason Roy Williams horse collar 

I was(and still am to some degree) all in on OJ Howard. I felt him being our #2 TE and learning from Delanie would turn him into a beast.

Having said that, both Adoree and Corey Davis look like they could be big time players. And Jonnu Smith is a nice "consolation prize" for not getting OJ.

Archived