Preseason Week 2 - GDT vs. Pittsburgh

Leader

With the Titans and Steelers I thought we'd get to see if and how well Burks could run fill, though we didn't really get to see it against the Titans, so I'm hoping to see it against the Steelers. See how they do with physical teams. Also maybe see if we got a CB that can keep up with AB (Steelers WR Brown)

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

With the Titans and Steelers I thought we'd get to see if and how well Burks could run fill, though we didn't really get to see it against the Titans, so I'm hoping to see it against the Steelers. See how they do with physical teams. Also maybe see if we got a CB that can keep up with AB (Steelers WR Brown)

I doubt Brown plays much if at all. 

21 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

My guess for the preseason games (before any were played) was:

1) Nothing
2) One drive (or two if the first was a short one)
3) First half
4) Same as 2)

Rodgers never plays week 4. I'm thinking flip 2 and 3 around as it sounds like Aaron isn't optimistic about playing week 3, to me it sounds like he wanted his preseason outing to be at Lambeau since it's been since last September since he threw in a game here. Imagine offensively we'll treat this as week 3. Not sure what we'll see defensively.

20 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers never plays week 4. I'm thinking flip 2 and 3 around as it sounds like Aaron isn't optimistic about playing week 3, to me it sounds like he wanted his preseason outing to be at Lambeau since it's been since last September since he threw in a game here. Imagine offensively we'll treat this as week 3. Not sure what we'll see defensively.

Packers probably are not thrilled with the idea of playing Rodgers in week 3 on Oakland's baseball field. 

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Looks like no Big Ben on Thursday after he went down with a head injury today. Too bad, I wanted a better QB to face off against our defense for a few series. 

I don't think he or any other PITT starters were going to play even before Big Ben got hurt today.

57 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Looks like no Big Ben on Thursday after he went down with a head injury today. Too bad, I wanted a better QB to face off against our defense for a few series. 

Wonder if he had too many drinks last night... tripping himself and giving himself a head injury?

Archived