Preseason Week 2 Bengals @ Cowboys

MrCincinnati

26 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

AJ McCarron fractured his collarbone. Tough break

Ah that sucks.  That was probably his last real shot.  Now he'll have to wait for someone to get injured or suck royally.  Could still be this year, but probably looking at something more down the line.

9 hours ago, theJ said:

Ah that sucks.  That was probably his last real shot.  Now he'll have to wait for someone to get injured or suck royally.  Could still be this year, but probably looking at something more down the line.

Hopefully it wasn’t Bodine that got him killed

Driskel.  Two snaps. Two turnovers.  But that INT was one athletic play.

Baker has ice wrapped around his ribs.  He's done.

Harris didn't look that hurt, but we know how rookies end up injured for the year.

Ross looks scared.  Maybe we need TJ back to work with him, despite the used jockstrap comments.  

53 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Driskel.  Two snaps. Two turnovers.  But that INT was one athletic play.

Baker has ice wrapped around his ribs.  He's done.

Harris didn't look that hurt, but we know how rookies end up injured for the year.

Ross looks scared.  Maybe we need TJ back to work with him, despite the used jockstrap comments.  

And just like that, he scores the 2 pt conversion.  Nice

6 hours ago, Futbudds said:

The third rb race is fun to watch. I’ve always liked Hill and Carson has looked really good it looks like Walton has the inside track tho.

Our DL is pretty nasty and you're right, there are 5 RBs that I could see making the team. Not that I think we will keep 5, I just don't know who you cut at this point. 

7 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

Our DL is pretty nasty and you're right, there are 5 RBs that I could see making the team. Not that I think we will keep 5, I just don't know who you cut at this point. 

Billings was a wrecking ball! I don’t want to take away snaps from Lawson but Willis and Hubbard need more reps. I still love me some Michael Johnson but he should be on the short side of platooning at best.

Apparently the Bengals aren't as high on Tate as I am. He only had two target I believe, one being off the tips of his fingers and the other a PI. I was hoping to see him get more looks, even from Driskel. It appears we will have to wait another week - if then.  

Archived