Predict the 53 - Update Page 3

MKnight82

8 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I think this is the year that we see Rob Kelly finally not make the team, its dumb to let perine go IMO for fat rob, hes litterally done nothing in every game so far

i see us going 

Peterson/Perine/Thompson with Bibbs making the team until marshall returns

I agree. I think everyone knows what Rob Kelley is...also, Bibbs has outplayed him in the preseason and can also spell Chris Thompson as the 3rd down back.

8 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I think this is the year that we see Rob Kelly finally not make the team, its dumb to let perine go IMO for fat rob, hes litterally done nothing in every game so far

i see us going 

Peterson/Perine/Thompson with Bibbs making the team until marshall returns

Since it’s sunday, I’m going to pray to the good lord for this! If I were them, I’d stash Marshall on IR with designation. That way, they can bring him back mid season if they have another injury.

The questions with regards to Kelley regarding game four are:

1. When does he come into the game?
  2. How late into the game does he play? and,
  3. How does he and the guy who immediately replaces him look?

If he doesn't enter the game at all, he's on the roster. If he starts or plays in the first quarter and is out by middle of the first quarter, he's on the roster. If he plays later in the game or if someone goes absolute berserk, then he might have to be concerned.

Still, I don't think playing behind the second team (especially the second team offensive line) is going to help any of the backs look good, so I think he makes the final 53. *sigh*

Archived