Rams/Donald expected to announce agreement

WizardHawk

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

To a point, yes. Depends on the structure of the deal. 

Very true, but the norm is for them to be based around guaranteed money and not the yearly totals. That's why when I hear someone signed for 6 years 66 million I wait to hear what's guaranteed because it's easily maneuverable if the guaranteed money is little.

Aaron Donald is a first Ballot HOF how can anyone say he’s overrated lol. Let alone over paid. Donald has out performed his contract by a massive land slide. He’s been our only noticeable Dline the last 4 years and we bring it in the sack and pretty category.. 

24 million per year??? SAY WHAAAAAAAT?

Cox got 17 million a year and usually after a guy sets the market the guy to surpass it is usually like 1 or 2 million more per year, but to get like 7 million more per year than the guy who has the biggest current contract at the position is just crazy.

Funnily enough Cox and Donald share the same agent... Todd France. Shout out to him if this is true.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

24 million per year??? SAY WHAAAAAAAT?

Cox got 17 million a year and usually after a guy sets the market the guy to surpass it is usually like 1 or 2 million more per year, but to get like 7 million more per year than the guy who has the biggest current contract at the position is just crazy.

Funnily enough Cox and Donald share the same agent... Todd France. Shout out to him if this is true.

Are you putting cox at the level of Donald? 

20 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Aaron Donald is a first Ballot HOF how can anyone say he’s overrated lol

This is funny to me. Not a knock on Donald, he very well may make the hall, but overrating someone then asking how anyone can say hes overrated is pretty funny rammy. If he retired today, he wouldn't be inducted into the HOF, let alone on the first ballot.

As for this news, I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. On the one hand hes a Ram for the next few years. On the other hand he got paid and hopefully will prevent them from spending money in the future. 

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

248.gif

That's not overrating him, though. His level of play is that of a first ballot HOFer. If he continues to play like he has for a few more years, he'll be in easily. It's longevity that your questioning, not level of play.

Archived