Rams/Donald expected to announce agreement

WizardHawk

22 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

JMO Baseball players get the most outrageous contracts. In a sport that may leave him mentally disabled when he's older. I say let him earn that much. Theres more at risk with football players then physical trauma.

But there’s also way less games. But I agree with you. They need to make way more money as it’s the most popular sport in NA 

7 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I saw a report by John Clayton the Rams expected to have a deal done with AD by the 2nd preseason game. So tomorrow we shall see. All this tells me is he will get signed by Week 1 of the regular season. All this nonsense about him holding out throughout the regular season is crazy talk. He will be a Rams for many many seasons to come.

Now say it without crying. :)

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

JMO Baseball players get the most outrageous contracts. In a sport that may leave him mentally disabled when he's older. I say let him earn that much. Theres more at risk with football players then physical trauma.

Actually Soccer players overseas do but I don't disagree. You ever see what Ronaldo, Messi make a year?

On 8/13/2018 at 5:44 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah. If I'm 1st in my class at medical school you can bet that I will likely be a doctor in the future. Still doesn't make me a Dr. today. Donald is probably going to be 1st ballot. I wouldn't let him remove my kidney though.

If you are in your first year of medical school and are performing arguably the best that a first year student has ever performed, then it is a very safe bet that you will be a doctor

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

If you are in your first year of medical school and are performing arguably the best that a first year student has ever performed, then it is a very safe bet that you will be a doctor

Unless you end up in a car accident like Derrick Thomas and die. Would Donald get into the Hall if that happened to him tomorrow? Maybe. But he would have to wait in a best case scenario.

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

What happened with this?  I read that Donald is still holding out and this topic was created two weeks ago.

Not sure, but one thing the Rams won't have to worry about is his fitness. Donald's recent Instagram showing him absolutely ripped. Apparently in the best shape of his career.

Looks ready to get back on the field. Let's see if the Rams can get him there before the season starts. 

2 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Not sure, but one thing the Rams won't have to worry about is his fitness. Donald's recent Instagram showing him absolutely ripped. Apparently in the best shape of his career.

Looks ready to get back on the field. Let's see if the Rams can get him there before the season starts. 

No doubt.  When he held out last season, he actually didn't play in week 1 vs the Colts and he still won defensive player of the year.  He's in unbelievable shape and works out like a madman. 

I was kind of shocked because I thought this issue was settled.  I hope he gets back on the field because he's the best in the game.

This is making me soft! There’s a theory that the rams had a contract in place with Donald. But extended it so the Raiders couldn’t have a barometer to sign Mack! But that’s way out there lol. That would be so sketchy as hell..

Archived