Whose offense?

Cheech

On 9/13/2018 at 10:59 PM, Sasquatch said:

So what you’re saying is MM is going to once again stand pat with his old offensive game plan and rely solely on his players being successful at “executing the fundamentals”?  Welp, that’s reassuring.  Sigh.

Not to mention pad level. And by the way, "We're going to address that" will be the answer when asked about poor play in a particular area. Did I mention that MM is a highly successful NFL coach? And that "we're going to emphasize the running game a lot more this game/season". If these messages are getting stale to me, how do the players feel? 

1 hour ago, ricky said:

Not to mention pad level. And by the way, "We're going to address that" will be the answer when asked about poor play in a particular area. Did I mention that MM is a highly successful NFL coach? And that "we're going to emphasize the running game a lot more this game/season". If these messages are getting stale to me, how do the players feel? 

That you think McCarthy speaks to the players exclusively in the bland platitudes that he speaks to the media, says far more about your intelligence than it does his.

Archived