Here comes Roquan

beardown3231

36 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

People are stupid, they'll flip back if he does well and claim they always were huge supporters of him.

My cousin lives in SD and was posting venomous-level crap about Bosa when he was holding out. Deserved a car wreck, hoped he got legal troubles (I think she said drug trafficking), etc. She'd ALWAYS hate him.

Her FB profile pic is in a Bosa gameday jersey. 

Your cousin is a fool and her father and I couldn’t be more disappointed 

Roquan quote "I have no regrets"      What arrogance!  My gut instincts, and my 'spidy senses' went off when he lost the ipdad with all the Bears info on it!  He might be a good player, but I do not respect arrogance!  It's too bad to, all the hype about this kid was he is down to earth, respectful young man.  Time will tell, but so far I don't like him.

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

Your cousin is a fool and her father and I couldn’t be more disappointed 

Actually you are pretty much spot on. They act like they hate each other. lol

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

314ccc2.jpg

He has some BIG shoes to fill, but if there was any player in this year's draft class capable of doing that, it's Roquan.  Best of luck with him, and please tell him to take it easy on the Vikings.  ;)

We had Urlacher vs Peterson for a good long time, now it looks like the beginning of Smith vs Cook. Going to be a hell of a battle for the next 10 years.

46 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

We had Urlacher vs Peterson for a good long time, now it looks like the beginning of Smith vs Cook. Going to be a hell of a battle for the net 10 years.

How dare you even bring up pathetic scrubs like Urlacher and peterson when discussing smith and cook. 

6 hours ago, Gary said:

Roquan quote "I have no regrets"      What arrogance!  My gut instincts, and my 'spidy senses' went off when he lost the ipdad with all the Bears info on it!  He might be a good player, but I do not respect arrogance!  It's too bad to, all the hype about this kid was he is down to earth, respectful young man.  Time will tell, but so far I don't like him.

Do the Bears have any regrets about the holdout? It is still a business. Now that it is over all that matters is if he is a good player. The Bears need better LB play both inside and outside on their defense.

6 hours ago, Gary said:

Lol. Get out.

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

We had Urlacher vs Peterson for a good long time, now it looks like the beginning of Smith vs Cook. Going to be a hell of a battle for the next 10 years.

As long as Rodgers loses we’re all on the same side iyam ???

7 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

314ccc2.jpg

He has some BIG shoes to fill, but if there was any player in this year's draft class capable of doing that, it's Roquan.  Best of luck with him, and please tell him to take it easy on the Vikings.  ;)

Why do they a bust of Drax from "Guardians of the Galaxy" next to Urlacher?????

1 hour ago, malak1 said:

As long as Rodgers loses we’re all on the same side iyam ???

Rodgers is my 2nd favorite draft prospect ever, so every win he has hurts. Every one he has against the Bears is heartbreaking.

1 hour ago, 51to54 said:

Why do they a bust of Drax from "Guardians of the Galaxy" next to Urlacher?????

Urlacher won't let the sculptor get within 30 feet of his new hair. So Drax was a stand in for him.

Archived