Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Bears ink first-round LB Roquan Smith following holdout

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Good for the Bears to finally get him in camp and not miss any more time. He is going to be a beast.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

 

They should’ve just stuck with English. Probably would’ve got done quicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now trade him in a package for Mack, Chicago xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh nice. Finally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he projected to be an immediate starter? How game ready is he right now having held out? Was the issue the off-setting language or something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Is he projected to be an immediate starter? How game ready is he right now having held out? Was the issue the off-setting language or something else?

How game ready is any rookie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder who caved. Will we ever know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Is he projected to be an immediate starter? How game ready is he right now having held out? Was the issue the off-setting language or something else?

The language consisted of two issues (at least as far as we know):

- They wanted protections regarding the new helmet rule

- They also wanted to keep his guarantees in the event he is suspended for off the field conduct

From the sounds of it both sides had dug their heels in the ground regarding the second issue.  I’m interested to see who caved and/or how they compromised.  Either way, it’s about damn time he gets in to camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tyty said:

How game ready is any rookie?

Plenty of rookies come into the league and are game ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Plenty of rookies come into the league and are game ready.

Oh yeah? Name 177 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Oh yeah? Name 177 

1 Cleveland Browns Courtney Brown DE Penn State
2 Washington Redskins LaVar Arrington OLB Penn State
3 Washington Redskins Chris Samuels T Alabama
4 Cincinnati Bengals Peter Warrick WR Florida State
5 Baltimore Ravens Jamal Lewis RB Tennessee
6 Philadelphia Eagles Corey Simon DT Florida State
7 Arizona Cardinals Thomas Jones RB Virginia
8 Pittsburgh Steelers Plaxico Burress WR Michigan State
9 Chicago Bears Brian Urlacher MLB New Mexico
10 Baltimore Ravens Travis Taylor WR Florida
11 New York Giants Ron Dayne RB Wisconsin
12 New York Jets Shaun Ellis DE Tennessee
13 New York Jets John Abraham LB South Carolina
14 Green Bay Packers Bubba Franks TE Miami (Fla.)
15 Denver Broncos Deltha O'Neal CB California
16 San Francisco 49ers Julian Peterson OLB Michigan State
17 Oakland Raiders Sebastian Janikowski K Florida State
18 New York Jets Chad Pennington QB Marshall
19 Seattle Seahawks Shaun Alexander RB Alabama
20 Detroit Lions Stockar McDougle T Oklahoma
21 Kansas City Chiefs Sylvester Morris WR Jackson State
22 Seattle Seahawks Chris McIntosh T Wisconsin
23 Carolina Panthers Rashard Anderson FS Jackson State
24 San Francisco 49ers Ahmed Plummer CB Ohio State
25 Minnesota Vikings Chris Hovan DT Boston College
26 Buffalo Bills Erik Flowers DE Arizona State
27 New York Jets Anthony Becht TE West Virginia
28 Indianapolis Colts Rob Morris LB Brigham Young
29 Jacksonville Jaguars R.Jay Soward WR USC
30 Tennessee Titans Keith Bulluck LB Syracuse
31 St. Louis Rams Trung Canidate RB Arizona
2000 - ROUND 2
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
32 Cleveland Browns Dennis Northcutt WR Arizona
33 New Orleans Saints Darren Howard DE Kansas State
34 Cincinnati Bengals Mark Roman CB Louisiana State
35 San Francisco 49ers John Engelberger DE Virginia Tech
36 Philadelphia Eagles Todd Pinkston WR Southern Mississippi
37 Atlanta Falcons Travis Claridge G USC
38 Pittsburgh Steelers Marvel Smith T Arizona State
39 Chicago Bears Mike Brown FS Nebraska
40 Denver Broncos Ian Gold LB Michigan
41 Arizona Cardinals Raynoch Thompson OLB Tennessee
42 New York Giants Cornelius Griffin DT Alabama
43 San Diego Chargers Rogers Beckett SAF Marshall
44 Green Bay Packers Chad Clifton T Tennessee
45 Denver Broncos Kenoy Kennedy SAF Arkansas
46 New England Patriots Adrian Klemm T Hawaii
47 Oakland Raiders Jerry Porter WR West Virginia
48 San Francisco 49ers Jason Webster CB Texas A&M
49 Dallas Cowboys Dwayne Goodrich DB Tennessee
50 Detroit Lions Barrett Green LB West Virginia
51 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cosey Coleman G Tennessee
52 Seattle Seahawks Ike Charlton CB Virginia Tech
53 Miami Dolphins Todd Wade T Mississippi
54 Kansas City Chiefs William Bartee CB Oklahoma
55 Minnesota Vikings Fred Robbins DT Wake Forest
56 Minnesota Vikings Michael Boireau DE Miami (Fla.)
57 Carolina Panthers Deon Grant SAF Tennessee
58 Buffalo Bills Travares Tillman FS Georgia Tech
59 Indianapolis Colts Marcus Washington LB Auburn
60 Jacksonville Jaguars Brad Meester G Northern Iowa
61 Philadelphia Eagles Bobbie Williams G Arkansas
62 St. Louis Rams Jacoby Shepherd DB Oklahoma State
2000 - ROUND 3
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
63 Cleveland Browns Travis Prentice RB Miami (Ohio)
64 Washington Redskins Lloyd Harrison DB North Carolina State
65 San Francisco 49ers Giovanni Carmazzi QB Hofstra
66 Cincinnati Bengals Ron Dugans WR Florida State
67 Atlanta Falcons Mark Simoneau LB Kansas State
68 Tennessee Titans Erron Kinney TE Florida
69 Chicago Bears Dez White WR Georgia Tech
70 Denver Broncos Chris Cole WR Texas A&M
71 Arizona Cardinals Darwin Walker DT Tennessee
72 Pittsburgh Steelers Kendrick Clancy NT Mississippi
73 New York Giants Ron Dixon WR Lambuth
74 Green Bay Packers Steve Warren DT Nebraska
75 Baltimore Ravens Chris Redman QB Louisville
76 New England Patriots J.R. Redmond RB Arizona State
77 Pittsburgh Steelers Hank Poteat CB Pittsburgh
78 New York Jets Laveranues Coles WR Florida State
79 Cleveland Browns JaJuan Dawson WR Tulane
80 Seattle Seahawks Darrell Jackson WR Florida
81 Detroit Lions Reuben Droughns RB Oregon
82 Carolina Panthers Leander Jordan G Indiana (PA)
83 San Diego Chargers Damion McIntosh T Kansas State
84 Miami Dolphins Ben Kelly CB Colorado
85 Kansas City Chiefs Greg Wesley SS Arkansas-Pine Bluff
86 San Francisco 49ers Jeff Ulbrich LB Hawaii
87 Chicago Bears Dustin Lyman TE Wake Forest
88 Minnesota Vikings Doug Chapman RB Marshall
89 Buffalo Bills Corey Moore OLB Virginia Tech
90 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Nate Webster LB Miami (Fla.)
91 Indianapolis Colts David Macklin DB Penn State
92 Jacksonville Jaguars T.J. Slaughter MLB Southern Mississippi
93 Tennessee Titans Byron Frisch DE Brigham Young
94 St. Louis Rams John St. Clair C Virginia
2000 - ROUND 4
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
95 Cleveland Browns Lewis Sanders DB Maryland
96 New Orleans Saints Terrelle Smith FB Arizona State
97 Cincinnati Bengals Curtis Keaton RB James Madison
98 Green Bay Packers Na'il Diggs OLB Ohio State
99 Philadelphia Eagles Gari Scott WR Michigan State
100 Atlanta Falcons Michael Thompson T Tennessee State
101 Denver Broncos Jerry Johnson DT Florida State
102 Arizona Cardinals David Barrett CB Arkansas
103 Pittsburgh Steelers Danny Farmer WR UCLA
104 St. Louis Rams Kaulana Noa T Hawaii
105 New York Giants Brandon Short LB Penn State
106 Minnesota Vikings Antonio Wilson LB Texas A&M-Commerce
107 Oakland Raiders Junior Ioane DT Arizona State
108 San Francisco 49ers John Keith SAF Furman
109 Dallas Cowboys Kareem Larrimore CB West Texas A&M
110 Cleveland Browns Aaron Shea TE Michigan
111 San Diego Chargers Trevor Gaylor WR Miami (Ohio)
112 Denver Broncos Cooper Carlisle G Florida
113 San Diego Chargers Leonardo Carson DT Auburn
114 Green Bay Packers Anthony Lucas WR Arkansas
115 Kansas City Chiefs Frank Moreau RB Louisville
116 Seattle Seahawks Marcus Bell LB Arizona
117 Miami Dolphins Deon Dyer FB North Carolina
118 Minnesota Vikings Tyrone Carter FS Minnesota
119 Seattle Seahawks Isaiah Kacyvenski LB Harvard
120 Carolina Panthers Alvin McKinley DT Mississippi State
121 Buffalo Bills Avion Black WR Tennessee State
122 Indianapolis Colts Josh Williams DT Michigan
123 Jacksonville Jaguars Joey Chustz T Louisiana Tech
124 Tennessee Titans Bobby Myers SAF Wisconsin
125 Chicago Bears Reggie Austin DB Wake Forest
126 Green Bay Packers Gary Berry SAF Ohio State
127 New England Patriots Greg Randall T Michigan State
128 Tennessee Titans Peter Sirmon LB Oregon
129 Washington Redskins Mookie Moore G Troy State
2000 - ROUND 5
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
130 Cleveland Browns Anthony Malbrough DB Texas Tech
131 New Orleans Saints Tutan Reyes T Mississippi
132 San Francisco 49ers Paul Smith RB Texas-El Paso
133 Cincinnati Bengals Robert Bean CB Mississippi State
134 Atlanta Falcons Anthony Midget -- Virginia Tech
135 Tennessee Titans Aric Morris SAF Michigan State
136 Arizona Cardinals Mao Tosi DT Idaho
137 Pittsburgh Steelers Clark Haggans LB Colorado State
138 Indianapolis Colts Matt Johnson -- Brigham Young
139 St. Louis Rams Brian Young DE Texas-El Paso
140 New York Giants Ralph Brown DB Nebraska
141 New England Patriots Dave Stachelski TE Boise State
142 Oakland Raiders Shane Lechler P Texas A&M
143 New York Jets Windrell Hayes WR USC
144 Dallas Cowboys Michael Wiley RB Ohio State
145 Detroit Lions Todd Franz DB Tulsa
146 Cleveland Browns Lamar Chapman DB Kansas State
147 Carolina Panthers Gillis Wilson DE Southern University
148 Baltimore Ravens Richard Mercier G Miami (Fla.)
149 Green Bay Packers Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila DE San Diego State
150 San Francisco 49ers John Milem DE Lenoir-Rhyne
151 Green Bay Packers Joey Jamison -- Texas Southern
152 Miami Dolphins Arturo Freeman SAF South Carolina
153 Kansas City Chiefs Dante Hall RB Texas A&M
154 Denver Broncos Muneer Moore WR Richmond
155 Washington Redskins Quincy Sanders -- Nevada-Las Vegas
156 Buffalo Bills Sammy Morris RB Texas Tech
157 Tampa Bay Buccaneers James Whalen TE Kentucky
158 New Orleans Saints Austin Wheatley TE Iowa
159 Jacksonville Jaguars Kiwaukee Thomas CB Georgia Southern
160 Tennessee Titans Frank Chamberlin LB Boston College
161 New England Patriots Jeff Marriott -- Missouri
162 Kansas City Chiefs Pat Dennis CB Louisiana-Monroe
163 Pittsburgh Steelers Tee Martin QB Tennessee
164 Arizona Cardinals Jay Tant TE Northwestern
165 Minnesota Vikings Troy Walters WR Stanford
166 New Orleans Saints Chad Morton RB USC
2000 - ROUND 6
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
167 Miami Dolphins Ernest Grant DT Arkansas-Pine Bluff
168 New Orleans Saints Marc Bulger QB West Virginia
169 Cincinnati Bengals Neil Rackers K Illinois
170 Chicago Bears Frank Murphy RB Kansas State
171 Philadelphia Eagles Thomas Hamner RB Minnesota
172 Atlanta Falcons Mareno Philyaw WR Troy State
173 Pittsburgh Steelers Chris Combs DE Duke
174 Chicago Bears Paul Edinger K Michigan State
175 Seattle Seahawks James Williams WR Marshall
176 Arizona Cardinals Jabari Issa DT Washington
177 New York Giants Dhani Jones LB Michigan
178 Philadelphia Eagles John Frank -- Utah
179 New York Jets Tony Scott CB North Carolina State
180 Dallas Cowboys Mario Edwards CB Florida State
181 Detroit Lions Quinton Reese -- Auburn
182 Carolina Panthers Jeno James T Auburn
183 Cleveland Browns Spergon Wynn QB Texas State
184 San Diego Chargers Shannon Taylor LB Virginia
185 Seattle Seahawks Tim Watson DT Rowan
186 Baltimore Ravens Adalius Thomas DE Southern Mississippi
187 New England Patriots Antwan Harris CB Virginia
188 Kansas City Chiefs Darnell Alford T Boston College
189 Denver Broncos Mike Anderson RB Utah
190 Seattle Seahawks John Hilliard DT Mississippi State
191 Baltimore Ravens Cedric Woodard DE Texas
192 Philadelphia Eagles John Romero -- California
193 Tampa Bay Buccaneers David Gibson SAF USC
194 Buffalo Bills Leif Larsen DT Texas-El Paso
195 New Orleans Saints Michael Hawthorne DB Purdue
196 Jacksonville Jaguars Emanuel Smith WR Arkansas
197 Tennessee Titans Robaire Smith DE Michigan State
198 St. Louis Rams Matt Bowen DB Iowa
199 New England Patriots Tom Brady QB Michigan
200 New Orleans Saints Sherrod Gideon WR Southern Mississippi
201 New England Patriots David Nugent DT Purdue
202 Washington Redskins Todd Husak QB Stanford
203 San Diego Chargers Damen Wheeler CB Colorado
204 Pittsburgh Steelers Jason Gavadza TE Kent State
205 San Diego Chargers JaJuan Seider -- Florida A&M
206 Cleveland Browns Brad Bedell T Colorado
2000 - ROUND 7
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
207 Cleveland Browns Manuia Savea -- Arizona
208 Kansas City Chiefs Desmond Kitchings WR Furman
209 Cleveland Browns Eric Chandler -- Jackson State
210 Cincinnati Bengals Brad St. Louis TE Missouri State
211 Atlanta Falcons Darrick Vaughn CB Texas State
212 San Francisco 49ers Tim Rattay QB Louisiana Tech
213 Tennessee Titans Mike Green RB Houston
214 Denver Broncos Jarious Jackson QB Notre Dame
215 Arizona Cardinals Sekou Sanyika LB California
216 Washington Redskins Delbert Cowsette DE Maryland
217 New York Giants Jeremiah Parker DE California
218 New York Jets Richard Seals -- Utah
219 Dallas Cowboys Orantes Grant LB Georgia
220 St. Louis Rams Andrew Kline G San Diego State
221 Carolina Panthers Lester Towns MLB Washington
222 San Diego Chargers Jason Thomas G Hampton
223 Chicago Bears James Cotton DE Ohio State
224 Green Bay Packers Mark Tauscher T Wisconsin
225 Cleveland Browns Rashidi Barnes DB Colorado
226 New England Patriots Casey Tisdale -- New Mexico
227 Oakland Raiders Mondriel Fulcher TE Miami (Fla.)
228 New Orleans Saints Kevin Houser FB Ohio State
229 Green Bay Packers Ron Moore DE Northwestern Oklahoma State
230 San Francisco 49ers Brian Jennings TE Arizona State
231 Oakland Raiders Clifton Black -- Texas State
232 Miami Dolphins Jeff Harris DB Georgia
233 Buffalo Bills Drew Haddad WR Buffalo
234 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Joe Hamilton QB Georgia Tech
235 Indianapolis Colts Rob Renes DT Michigan
236 Jacksonville Jaguars Erik Olson SAF Colorado State
237 Tennessee Titans Wes Shivers G Mississippi State
238 Indianapolis Colts Rodregis Brooks DB Alabama-Birmingham
239 New England Patriots Patrick Pass RB Georgia
240 Minnesota Vikings Mike Malano G San Diego State
241 Jacksonville Jaguars Rob Meier DE Washington State
242 Green Bay Packers Charles Lee WR Central Florida
243 Jacksonville Jaguars Shyrone Stith RB Virginia Tech
244 Minnesota Vikings Giles Cole -- Texas A&M - Kingsville
245 Jacksonville Jaguars Danny Clark LB Illinois
246 Denver Broncos Leroy Fields -- Jackson State
247 Jacksonville Jaguars Mark Baniewicz T Syracuse
248 Minnesota Vikings Lewis Kelly G South Carolina State
249 Green Bay Packers Eugene McCaslin LB Florida
250 Washington Redskins Ethan Howell -- Oklahoma State
251 Buffalo Bills DaShon Polk LB Arizona
252 Green Bay Packers Rondell Mealey RB Louisiana State
253 Detroit Lions Alfonso Boone DE Central State (Ohio)
254 Chicago Bears Michael Green SAF Northwestern State-Louisiana

Fun fact, look who #177 is on this list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
1 Cleveland Browns Courtney Brown DE Penn State
2 Washington Redskins LaVar Arrington OLB Penn State
3 Washington Redskins Chris Samuels T Alabama
4 Cincinnati Bengals Peter Warrick WR Florida State
5 Baltimore Ravens Jamal Lewis RB Tennessee
6 Philadelphia Eagles Corey Simon DT Florida State
7 Arizona Cardinals Thomas Jones RB Virginia
8 Pittsburgh Steelers Plaxico Burress WR Michigan State
9 Chicago Bears Brian Urlacher MLB New Mexico
10 Baltimore Ravens Travis Taylor WR Florida
11 New York Giants Ron Dayne RB Wisconsin
12 New York Jets Shaun Ellis DE Tennessee
13 New York Jets John Abraham LB South Carolina
14 Green Bay Packers Bubba Franks TE Miami (Fla.)
15 Denver Broncos Deltha O'Neal CB California
16 San Francisco 49ers Julian Peterson OLB Michigan State
17 Oakland Raiders Sebastian Janikowski K Florida State
18 New York Jets Chad Pennington QB Marshall
19 Seattle Seahawks Shaun Alexander RB Alabama
20 Detroit Lions Stockar McDougle T Oklahoma
21 Kansas City Chiefs Sylvester Morris WR Jackson State
22 Seattle Seahawks Chris McIntosh T Wisconsin
23 Carolina Panthers Rashard Anderson FS Jackson State
24 San Francisco 49ers Ahmed Plummer CB Ohio State
25 Minnesota Vikings Chris Hovan DT Boston College
26 Buffalo Bills Erik Flowers DE Arizona State
27 New York Jets Anthony Becht TE West Virginia
28 Indianapolis Colts Rob Morris LB Brigham Young
29 Jacksonville Jaguars R.Jay Soward WR USC
30 Tennessee Titans Keith Bulluck LB Syracuse
31 St. Louis Rams Trung Canidate RB Arizona
2000 - ROUND 2
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
32 Cleveland Browns Dennis Northcutt WR Arizona
33 New Orleans Saints Darren Howard DE Kansas State
34 Cincinnati Bengals Mark Roman CB Louisiana State
35 San Francisco 49ers John Engelberger DE Virginia Tech
36 Philadelphia Eagles Todd Pinkston WR Southern Mississippi
37 Atlanta Falcons Travis Claridge G USC
38 Pittsburgh Steelers Marvel Smith T Arizona State
39 Chicago Bears Mike Brown FS Nebraska
40 Denver Broncos Ian Gold LB Michigan
41 Arizona Cardinals Raynoch Thompson OLB Tennessee
42 New York Giants Cornelius Griffin DT Alabama
43 San Diego Chargers Rogers Beckett SAF Marshall
44 Green Bay Packers Chad Clifton T Tennessee
45 Denver Broncos Kenoy Kennedy SAF Arkansas
46 New England Patriots Adrian Klemm T Hawaii
47 Oakland Raiders Jerry Porter WR West Virginia
48 San Francisco 49ers Jason Webster CB Texas A&M
49 Dallas Cowboys Dwayne Goodrich DB Tennessee
50 Detroit Lions Barrett Green LB West Virginia
51 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cosey Coleman G Tennessee
52 Seattle Seahawks Ike Charlton CB Virginia Tech
53 Miami Dolphins Todd Wade T Mississippi
54 Kansas City Chiefs William Bartee CB Oklahoma
55 Minnesota Vikings Fred Robbins DT Wake Forest
56 Minnesota Vikings Michael Boireau DE Miami (Fla.)
57 Carolina Panthers Deon Grant SAF Tennessee
58 Buffalo Bills Travares Tillman FS Georgia Tech
59 Indianapolis Colts Marcus Washington LB Auburn
60 Jacksonville Jaguars Brad Meester G Northern Iowa
61 Philadelphia Eagles Bobbie Williams G Arkansas
62 St. Louis Rams Jacoby Shepherd DB Oklahoma State
2000 - ROUND 3
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
63 Cleveland Browns Travis Prentice RB Miami (Ohio)
64 Washington Redskins Lloyd Harrison DB North Carolina State
65 San Francisco 49ers Giovanni Carmazzi QB Hofstra
66 Cincinnati Bengals Ron Dugans WR Florida State
67 Atlanta Falcons Mark Simoneau LB Kansas State
68 Tennessee Titans Erron Kinney TE Florida
69 Chicago Bears Dez White WR Georgia Tech
70 Denver Broncos Chris Cole WR Texas A&M
71 Arizona Cardinals Darwin Walker DT Tennessee
72 Pittsburgh Steelers Kendrick Clancy NT Mississippi
73 New York Giants Ron Dixon WR Lambuth
74 Green Bay Packers Steve Warren DT Nebraska
75 Baltimore Ravens Chris Redman QB Louisville
76 New England Patriots J.R. Redmond RB Arizona State
77 Pittsburgh Steelers Hank Poteat CB Pittsburgh
78 New York Jets Laveranues Coles WR Florida State
79 Cleveland Browns JaJuan Dawson WR Tulane
80 Seattle Seahawks Darrell Jackson WR Florida
81 Detroit Lions Reuben Droughns RB Oregon
82 Carolina Panthers Leander Jordan G Indiana (PA)
83 San Diego Chargers Damion McIntosh T Kansas State
84 Miami Dolphins Ben Kelly CB Colorado
85 Kansas City Chiefs Greg Wesley SS Arkansas-Pine Bluff
86 San Francisco 49ers Jeff Ulbrich LB Hawaii
87 Chicago Bears Dustin Lyman TE Wake Forest
88 Minnesota Vikings Doug Chapman RB Marshall
89 Buffalo Bills Corey Moore OLB Virginia Tech
90 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Nate Webster LB Miami (Fla.)
91 Indianapolis Colts David Macklin DB Penn State
92 Jacksonville Jaguars T.J. Slaughter MLB Southern Mississippi
93 Tennessee Titans Byron Frisch DE Brigham Young
94 St. Louis Rams John St. Clair C Virginia
2000 - ROUND 4
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
95 Cleveland Browns Lewis Sanders DB Maryland
96 New Orleans Saints Terrelle Smith FB Arizona State
97 Cincinnati Bengals Curtis Keaton RB James Madison
98 Green Bay Packers Na'il Diggs OLB Ohio State
99 Philadelphia Eagles Gari Scott WR Michigan State
100 Atlanta Falcons Michael Thompson T Tennessee State
101 Denver Broncos Jerry Johnson DT Florida State
102 Arizona Cardinals David Barrett CB Arkansas
103 Pittsburgh Steelers Danny Farmer WR UCLA
104 St. Louis Rams Kaulana Noa T Hawaii
105 New York Giants Brandon Short LB Penn State
106 Minnesota Vikings Antonio Wilson LB Texas A&M-Commerce
107 Oakland Raiders Junior Ioane DT Arizona State
108 San Francisco 49ers John Keith SAF Furman
109 Dallas Cowboys Kareem Larrimore CB West Texas A&M
110 Cleveland Browns Aaron Shea TE Michigan
111 San Diego Chargers Trevor Gaylor WR Miami (Ohio)
112 Denver Broncos Cooper Carlisle G Florida
113 San Diego Chargers Leonardo Carson DT Auburn
114 Green Bay Packers Anthony Lucas WR Arkansas
115 Kansas City Chiefs Frank Moreau RB Louisville
116 Seattle Seahawks Marcus Bell LB Arizona
117 Miami Dolphins Deon Dyer FB North Carolina
118 Minnesota Vikings Tyrone Carter FS Minnesota
119 Seattle Seahawks Isaiah Kacyvenski LB Harvard
120 Carolina Panthers Alvin McKinley DT Mississippi State
121 Buffalo Bills Avion Black WR Tennessee State
122 Indianapolis Colts Josh Williams DT Michigan
123 Jacksonville Jaguars Joey Chustz T Louisiana Tech
124 Tennessee Titans Bobby Myers SAF Wisconsin
125 Chicago Bears Reggie Austin DB Wake Forest
126 Green Bay Packers Gary Berry SAF Ohio State
127 New England Patriots Greg Randall T Michigan State
128 Tennessee Titans Peter Sirmon LB Oregon
129 Washington Redskins Mookie Moore G Troy State
2000 - ROUND 5
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
130 Cleveland Browns Anthony Malbrough DB Texas Tech
131 New Orleans Saints Tutan Reyes T Mississippi
132 San Francisco 49ers Paul Smith RB Texas-El Paso
133 Cincinnati Bengals Robert Bean CB Mississippi State
134 Atlanta Falcons Anthony Midget -- Virginia Tech
135 Tennessee Titans Aric Morris SAF Michigan State
136 Arizona Cardinals Mao Tosi DT Idaho
137 Pittsburgh Steelers Clark Haggans LB Colorado State
138 Indianapolis Colts Matt Johnson -- Brigham Young
139 St. Louis Rams Brian Young DE Texas-El Paso
140 New York Giants Ralph Brown DB Nebraska
141 New England Patriots Dave Stachelski TE Boise State
142 Oakland Raiders Shane Lechler P Texas A&M
143 New York Jets Windrell Hayes WR USC
144 Dallas Cowboys Michael Wiley RB Ohio State
145 Detroit Lions Todd Franz DB Tulsa
146 Cleveland Browns Lamar Chapman DB Kansas State
147 Carolina Panthers Gillis Wilson DE Southern University
148 Baltimore Ravens Richard Mercier G Miami (Fla.)
149 Green Bay Packers Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila DE San Diego State
150 San Francisco 49ers John Milem DE Lenoir-Rhyne
151 Green Bay Packers Joey Jamison -- Texas Southern
152 Miami Dolphins Arturo Freeman SAF South Carolina
153 Kansas City Chiefs Dante Hall RB Texas A&M
154 Denver Broncos Muneer Moore WR Richmond
155 Washington Redskins Quincy Sanders -- Nevada-Las Vegas
156 Buffalo Bills Sammy Morris RB Texas Tech
157 Tampa Bay Buccaneers James Whalen TE Kentucky
158 New Orleans Saints Austin Wheatley TE Iowa
159 Jacksonville Jaguars Kiwaukee Thomas CB Georgia Southern
160 Tennessee Titans Frank Chamberlin LB Boston College
161 New England Patriots Jeff Marriott -- Missouri
162 Kansas City Chiefs Pat Dennis CB Louisiana-Monroe
163 Pittsburgh Steelers Tee Martin QB Tennessee
164 Arizona Cardinals Jay Tant TE Northwestern
165 Minnesota Vikings Troy Walters WR Stanford
166 New Orleans Saints Chad Morton RB USC
2000 - ROUND 6
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
167 Miami Dolphins Ernest Grant DT Arkansas-Pine Bluff
168 New Orleans Saints Marc Bulger QB West Virginia
169 Cincinnati Bengals Neil Rackers K Illinois
170 Chicago Bears Frank Murphy RB Kansas State
171 Philadelphia Eagles Thomas Hamner RB Minnesota
172 Atlanta Falcons Mareno Philyaw WR Troy State
173 Pittsburgh Steelers Chris Combs DE Duke
174 Chicago Bears Paul Edinger K Michigan State
175 Seattle Seahawks James Williams WR Marshall
176 Arizona Cardinals Jabari Issa DT Washington
177 New York Giants Dhani Jones LB Michigan
178 Philadelphia Eagles John Frank -- Utah
179 New York Jets Tony Scott CB North Carolina State
180 Dallas Cowboys Mario Edwards CB Florida State
181 Detroit Lions Quinton Reese -- Auburn
182 Carolina Panthers Jeno James T Auburn
183 Cleveland Browns Spergon Wynn QB Texas State
184 San Diego Chargers Shannon Taylor LB Virginia
185 Seattle Seahawks Tim Watson DT Rowan
186 Baltimore Ravens Adalius Thomas DE Southern Mississippi
187 New England Patriots Antwan Harris CB Virginia
188 Kansas City Chiefs Darnell Alford T Boston College
189 Denver Broncos Mike Anderson RB Utah
190 Seattle Seahawks John Hilliard DT Mississippi State
191 Baltimore Ravens Cedric Woodard DE Texas
192 Philadelphia Eagles John Romero -- California
193 Tampa Bay Buccaneers David Gibson SAF USC
194 Buffalo Bills Leif Larsen DT Texas-El Paso
195 New Orleans Saints Michael Hawthorne DB Purdue
196 Jacksonville Jaguars Emanuel Smith WR Arkansas
197 Tennessee Titans Robaire Smith DE Michigan State
198 St. Louis Rams Matt Bowen DB Iowa
199 New England Patriots Tom Brady QB Michigan
200 New Orleans Saints Sherrod Gideon WR Southern Mississippi
201 New England Patriots David Nugent DT Purdue
202 Washington Redskins Todd Husak QB Stanford
203 San Diego Chargers Damen Wheeler CB Colorado
204 Pittsburgh Steelers Jason Gavadza TE Kent State
205 San Diego Chargers JaJuan Seider -- Florida A&M
206 Cleveland Browns Brad Bedell T Colorado
2000 - ROUND 7
SEL # TEAM PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
207 Cleveland Browns Manuia Savea -- Arizona
208 Kansas City Chiefs Desmond Kitchings WR Furman
209 Cleveland Browns Eric Chandler -- Jackson State
210 Cincinnati Bengals Brad St. Louis TE Missouri State
211 Atlanta Falcons Darrick Vaughn CB Texas State
212 San Francisco 49ers Tim Rattay QB Louisiana Tech
213 Tennessee Titans Mike Green RB Houston
214 Denver Broncos Jarious Jackson QB Notre Dame
215 Arizona Cardinals Sekou Sanyika LB California
216 Washington Redskins Delbert Cowsette DE Maryland
217 New York Giants Jeremiah Parker DE California
218 New York Jets Richard Seals -- Utah
219 Dallas Cowboys Orantes Grant LB Georgia
220 St. Louis Rams Andrew Kline G San Diego State
221 Carolina Panthers Lester Towns MLB Washington
222 San Diego Chargers Jason Thomas G Hampton
223 Chicago Bears James Cotton DE Ohio State
224 Green Bay Packers Mark Tauscher T Wisconsin
225 Cleveland Browns Rashidi Barnes DB Colorado
226 New England Patriots Casey Tisdale -- New Mexico
227 Oakland Raiders Mondriel Fulcher TE Miami (Fla.)
228 New Orleans Saints Kevin Houser FB Ohio State
229 Green Bay Packers Ron Moore DE Northwestern Oklahoma State
230 San Francisco 49ers Brian Jennings TE Arizona State
231 Oakland Raiders Clifton Black -- Texas State
232 Miami Dolphins Jeff Harris DB Georgia
233 Buffalo Bills Drew Haddad WR Buffalo
234 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Joe Hamilton QB Georgia Tech
235 Indianapolis Colts Rob Renes DT Michigan
236 Jacksonville Jaguars Erik Olson SAF Colorado State
237 Tennessee Titans Wes Shivers G Mississippi State
238 Indianapolis Colts Rodregis Brooks DB Alabama-Birmingham
239 New England Patriots Patrick Pass RB Georgia
240 Minnesota Vikings Mike Malano G San Diego State
241 Jacksonville Jaguars Rob Meier DE Washington State
242 Green Bay Packers Charles Lee WR Central Florida
243 Jacksonville Jaguars Shyrone Stith RB Virginia Tech
244 Minnesota Vikings Giles Cole -- Texas A&M - Kingsville
245 Jacksonville Jaguars Danny Clark LB Illinois
246 Denver Broncos Leroy Fields -- Jackson State
247 Jacksonville Jaguars Mark Baniewicz T Syracuse
248 Minnesota Vikings Lewis Kelly G South Carolina State
249 Green Bay Packers Eugene McCaslin LB Florida
250 Washington Redskins Ethan Howell -- Oklahoma State
251 Buffalo Bills DaShon Polk LB Arizona
252 Green Bay Packers Rondell Mealey RB Louisiana State
253 Detroit Lions Alfonso Boone DE Central State (Ohio)
254 Chicago Bears Michael Green SAF Northwestern State-Louisiana

Fun fact, look who #177 is on this list

Would’ve been epic if you’d cut it off at 177 but I digress. Ps what’s the significance of dhani jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Oh yeah? Name 177 

200.gif

  1. 1. Alvin Kamara
  2. 2. Marshon Lattimore
  3. 3. Kareem Hunt
  4. 4. Reuben Foster
  5. 5. Zeke Elliott
  6. 6. Odell Beckham Jr
  7. 7. Joey Bosa
  8. 8. Todd Gurley
  9. 9. Marcus Peters
  10. 10. Aaron Donald
  11. 11. Keenan Allen
  12. 12. Jerad Mayo
  13. 13. Patrick Willis
  14. 14. Luke Kuechly
  15. 15. Percy Harvin
  16. 16. Clinton Portis
  17. 17. Adrian Peterson
  18. 18. Shawne Merriman
  19. 19. Andrew Luck
  20. 20. Tre'Davious White
  21. 21. Evan Engram
  22. 22. TJ Watt
  23. 23. Jamal Adams
  24. 24. Suh
  25. 25. Aldon Smith
  26. 26. Brian Urlacher
  27. 27. Anquan Boldin
  28. 28. Russell Wilson
  29. 29. Randy Moss
  30. 30. Edgerrin James
  31. 31. Curtis Martin
  32. 32. Eddie George
  33. 33. Warrick Dunn
  34. 34. Julius Peppers
  35. 35. Dana Stubblefield
  36. 36. Derrick Thomas
  37. 37.  Barry Sanders
  38. 38. Emmitt Smith
  39. 39. Jerome Bettis
  40. 40. Marshall Faulk
  41. 41. Leonard Fournette
  42. 42. Deshaun Watson
  43. Law43. Marcus Allen
  44. 44. Eric Dickerson
  45. 45. Charles Woodson
  46. 46. Joey Galloway
  47. 47. Amari Cooper
  48. 48. Patrick Peterson
  49. 49. AJ Greene
  50. 50. Terrell Suggs
  51. 51. Jalen Ramsey
  52. 52. Brandon Scherff
  53. 53. Leonard Williams
  54. 54. JJ Watt
  55. 55. Mike Evans
  56. 56. Zack Martin
  57. 57. Joel Bitonio
  58. 58. Jarvis Landry
  59. 59. Justin Smith
  60. 60. Jack Conklin
  61. 61. Lawrence Taylor 
  62. 62. Terry Glenn
  63. 63. Julio Jones
  64. 64. Corey Dillon
  65. 65. Jamal Lewis 
  66. 66. Earl Campbell
  67. 67. Simeon Rice
  68. 68. Leslie O'nela
  69. 69. Junior Seau
  70. 70. Ottis Anderson. 
  71. 71. Alfred Morris
  72. 72.  Mike Anderson 
  73. 73. Eric Reid
  74. 74. Andre Johnson
  75. 75. Travis Frederick
  76. 76. Ricky Watters
  77. 77. Fred Taylor
  78. 7. Maurice Jones Drew
  79. 79. Terrell Davis
  80. 80. Chris Collinsworth
  81. 81. Keith Jackson
  82. 82. Bob Hayes
  83. 83. Deion Sanders
  84. 84. Thurman Thomas
  85. 85. Harrison Smith
  86. 86. Tyron Smith
  87. 87. Demarco Murray
  88. 88. Earl Thomas
  89. 89. Joe Haden
  90. 90. Brian Cushing
  91. 91. Nick Mangold
  92. 92. Alex Mack
  93. 93. Knowshon Moreno
  94. 94. Clay Matthews
  95. 95. Darrelle Revis
  96. 96. Jake Long
  97. 97. Jonathan Stewart
  98. 98. Chris Johnson
  99. 99. Ryan Clady
  100. 100. Dominique Rodgers Cromartie
  101. 101. Matt Forte
  102. 102. Desean Jackson
  103. 103. Joe Thomas
  104. 104. marshawn lynch
  105. 105. Joe Staley
  106. 106. Jerry Rice
  107. 107. Jon Beason
  108. 108. Joseph Addai
  109. 109. marvin harrison
  110. 110. Demeco Ryans
  111. 111. Mike Haynes
  112. 112. Robert Edwards
  113. 113. Cadillac Williams 
  114. 114. Jevon Kearse
  115. 115. Chip Banks
  116. 116. William Bar None Floyd 
  117. 117. Tony Dorsett
  118. 118. Elvis Dumervil
  119. 119. Tamba Hali
  120. 120. Haloti Ngata
  121. 121. Demarcus Ware
  122. 122. Derrick Johnson
  123. 123. Lofa Tatupu
  124. 124. Frank Gore
  125. 125. Logan Mankins
  126. 126. sean taylor
  127. 127. Larry Fitzgerald
  128. 128. Brian Dawkins
  129. 129. Ray Lewis
  130. 130. Jeremy Shockey
  131. 131. Dak Prescott 
  132. 132. Jameis Winston
  133. 133. Kendrell Bell
  134. 134. Korey STringer
  135. 135. Orlando Pace
  136. 136. Walter Jones
  137. 137. Jonathan Ogden
  138. 138. Richmond Webb
  139. 139. Santana Dotson
  140. 140. Billy Sims
  141. 141. Eddie brown
  142. 142. Ickey Woods
  143. 143. MIke Croel
  144. 144. Bryant Young. 
  145. 145. Curt Warner
  146. 146. Shane Conlan
  147. 147. Marcus Trufant
  148. 148. Desmond Trufant
  149. 149. Lance Briggs
  150. 150. Steve Atwater
  151. 151. Ronnie Lott 
  152. 152. Roger Craig
  153. 153. Eric Wright (49ers)
  154. 154. Louis Lipps
  155. 155. Dwight Freeney
  156. 156. Ed Reed
  157. 157. Dale Carter
  158. 158. Terrell Buckley
  159. 159. Ladanian Tomlinson
  160. 160. Steve Hutchinson
  161. 161. Anthony Thomas
  162. 162. Champ Bailey
  163. 163. Torry Holt
  164. 164. Takeo Spikes
  165. 165. Kyle Turley
  166. 166. Peter Boulware
  167. 167. James Farrior
  168. 168. Keyshawn Johnson
  169. 169. James Lofton
  170. 170. Mike Alstott
  171. 171. Tony Boselli
  172. 172.  Dalvin Cook
  173. 173. Keanu Neal
  174. 174. Michael Thomas
  175. 175. Deion Jones
  176. 176. Yannick Ngakoue 
  177. 177. Jordan Howard

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×