The Box Office

Acgott

11 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

If singing is important to the cartoon movie, why leave it out of the live action. It's like Aladdin without "a whole new world" or lion king with its amazing songs.

The CGI Action Lion King is only using 4 songs from the original movie.

"There’s going to be four of our songs in the film, from the original: Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Hakuna Matata, I Just Can’t Wait To Be King and Circle of Life.

• 2 weeks later...

Jumanji added another 4.5 mill in its 11 weekend surpassing GOTG vol 2. With 393M it will pass Wonder Woman's 412M in a few weeks for the #3 domestic movie of 2017. Beauty and the Beast (504M), Star Wars Last Jedi (619M). This movie opened up at just 36M. Incredible.  Jumanji is at #30 all time domestically and will probably finish in the top 20 if it can surpass The Lion Kings 422M. Jumanji is 70M from surpassing 1B worldwide.

Black Panther just entered the top 10 all time domestically surpassing 500M. It will surpass Beauty and the Beast (504M), Rogue One (532M), and Dark Knight (534M) to be #7 this week. The Avengers (623M), Last Jedi (619M) are its next contenders to crack the top 5

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bootsy said:

Enlighten us 'genius', why?

Calm down, I’m not a..

the amount of rappers, actors, that are endorsing the movie. I don’t recall Mexican  actors, athletes doing this for “Coco.” I don’t want to start anything and I bought my ticket to help support Coogler because he’s from Oakland and I’ve met him in passing.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:16 PM, Manny/Patrick said:

Calm down, I’m not a..

the amount of rappers, actors, that are endorsing the movie. I don’t recall Mexican  actors, athletes doing this for “Coco.” I don’t want to start anything and I bought my ticket to help support Coogler because he’s from Oakland and I’ve met him in passing.

Everyone is endorsing this movie. Not literally everyone but if you are narrowing it down to just rappers and actors you are sadly misinformed. 

Edited by bootsy
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2018 at 5:58 PM, bootsy said:

Everyone is endorsing this movie. Not literally everyone but if you are narrowing it down to just rappers and actors you are sadly misinformed. 

Of course, I remember watching actors and athletes buying out theatres for The Shape of Water.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Of course, I remember watching actors and athletes buying out theatres for The Shape of Water.

Of course, you make no sense. WTF are you getting out with this athletes and actors obsession. I don't recall one actor or athlete that endorsed this movie or made me go see it. If they did good for them. They aren't the reason I or others went to see this movie. Black Panther is the 5th highest grossing movie in the history of the United States. People were going to go see this movie NO MATTER WHO ENDORSED IT. My goodness you are a moron and seriously sound salty and bitter as hell. 'WAAH they weren't doing this for The Shape of Water.'9_9

Edited by bootsy

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

When there's a really bad argument and everybody knows it's a really bad argument and the guy is just baiting you into responding, it's best not to respond at all.  You know it's a really bad argument if not even I point it out. 

I made a mistake, I’m not trying to troll. I’m not sure why I worded it the way I did. 

1 hour ago, TheChancellor said:

And the craziest thing is that Infinity War could surpass Black Panther in a couple of months, possibly even TFA. Disney, man..

There's not a chance in hell Infinity War passes The Force Awakens.

I'm sad Titanic was knocked down another notch.