Harris - finally gone!

Mid Iowa

Well I'm glad he found another job.  It has to be tough to be a low tier athlete in any sport where you don't know if your job and financial income is secure.  Also glad the Saints have enough depth to not have to rely on him anymore and were able to waive him.

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

He'll be an all pro for the Bucs.  Will probably get a pick 6 on Brees immediately.

The only pick 6 this guy is getting close to is if he picks his nose 6 times in a game.

Even then, I'd still take the under as he'd probably screw that up too....

On 8/15/2018 at 10:31 AM, Jlowe22 said:

He'll be an all pro for the Bucs.  Will probably get a pick 6 on Brees immediately.

I don't like you anymore. 

It won't last long. I'll like you again in a day or two, but for now, ......who are you?

On 8/15/2018 at 6:18 AM, Raves said:

Well I'm glad he found another job.  It has to be tough to be a low tier athlete in any sport where you don't know if your job and financial income is secure.  Also glad the Saints have enough depth to not have to rely on him anymore and were able to waive him.

Yeah great reminder Raves.

I was watching Deuce Windham videos on YouTube, and he was very sure to remind his listeners that Harris has spent the last few years putting his body through hell and busting his *** for the black and gold. Its his job to do that, and he wasn’t particularly good at it, but let’s not forget he really is out there trying his best to make the team better. Thanks for putting in the hard work Harris

good riddance though lol 

Archived