Jalen Ramsey's QB Tiers

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

no, when they dropped 42 on them in the playoffs and ben threw for 470 and 5. Did you forget that or just being purposefully dense?

How is what you just stated any different than what I did?

He had an absolutely awful game in our first meeting. I'm not saying Big Ben was all bad against us, he had a good game against us in the playoffs (although got way too far behind early to allow for a comeback). You call me dense than cherry pick just like I did seconds later.

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

No, but he is still free to state whatever he wants. The guy also watches more tape then any of us most likely and actually plays against these guys. I'd say he should be more free to speak on his peers than some who do daily.

If you look in the other thread on this topic, you'll see that I said I love this as long as Ramsey keeps backing it up.  I was just responding to your question about the point the other poster was making.

Just now, showtime said:

Russell Wilson is much better than Andrew Luck and Matthew Stafford.  That's pretty insulting, tbh.

hes really not, but im not gonna debate it in this thread. Ill just say that scoring 10 tds as a rb doesnt make you a good rb in and of itself, and the same applies to wilson and td passes. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

How is what you just stated any different than what I did?

He had an absolutely awful game in our first meeting. I'm not saying Big Ben was all bad against us, he had a good game against us in the playoffs (although got way too far behind early to allow for a comeback). You call me dense than cherry pick just like I did seconds later.

how exactly was i cherry picking. Someone said if you light up the jags/ramsey, that makes you a terrible qb. You wanted to pretend like that didnt exist and I simply pointed out that it did.

Just now, showtime said:

The thing that sticks out to me the most is what he said about Kirk Cousins.  The praise he put on Cousins kind of came out of left field for me.

Yeah, that was weird.  I'm not sure if Kirk's ever seriously been called a "winner" before.

6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

hes really not, but im not gonna debate it in this thread. Ill just say that scoring 10 tds as a rb doesnt make you a good rb in and of itself, and the same applies to wilson and td passes. 

Good thing Wilson has more than just bulk TD passes to suggest he's good then, right?

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

how exactly was i cherry picking. Someone said if you light up the jags/ramsey, that makes you a terrible qb. You wanted to pretend like that didnt exist and I simply pointed out that it did.

Because they had two meetings last season, not one. I talked about one in which he didn't light us up and had possibly his worst statistical game of his career and lost both (regardless of what the stats showed in game two, although Big Ben did play well) games, and in his interview he didn't speak fondly of Ben.

You say I'm dense because I spoke about the first one, yet you aren't while disregarding it and only talking about the 2nd one?

K.

I feel really REALLY REEAALLYY bad for the Jaguar fans.

Not only are they being overhyped but they now have the one player who normally chirps, is chirping at the wrong time. I wonder how he feels about his own QB Bortles? People around the league make jokes about Bortles. If he is man enough he would say how he truly feels about Bortles. Shouldnt he say Bortles suck too?

I think this season the Jaguars have a ton of pressure on them. They went (10-6) last season and it took them going on a hot streak towards the end just to get to 10 wins. They won the division without having to deal with Watson or Luck. They got swept by a Titans team who we all can agree wasnt a great team despite making the playoffs and winning a playoff game. Like many have the Jaguars finishing 3rd in the AFC South. I wonder what excuse Ramsey will have if the team finish 3rd in the AFC South and miss the playoffs? Will he say that Bortles suck and the Jaguars need a new QB. How can he make an excuse if the Jaguars lose to those QBs like Flacco, Big Ben, Luck, Eli whom he basically said either they suck or in Eli case its not him its OBJ? 

On a side note, he said Goff was average to above average. With McVay, Goff will be good to great. Last year Goff was great. He calls Ryan overrated. Ryan never was a great QB. His best season came with Kyle Shanahan. If Shanahan was the head coach, Ryan would still be good to great. Thats the one advantage Goff has. McVay isnt the OC/OB coach who could leave to get a head coaching job. He is the head coach and will be there throughout Goff career and hopefully even longer. McVay will continue to help Goff be good to great.

39 minutes ago, .Buzz said:
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ramsey plays for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Who made the AFC Championship game...so what's your point?

I was quoting a guy who just added what appeared to be a factoid about Jalen Ramsey, so I added one as well.

The point I was trying to make was that his response to the guy he quoted had nothing to do with the initial post, so I posted something in a similar fashion.

Archived