Preseason Game 2- Thread

Doc Draper

Things I'll be looking for:

Alex Smith- First look in a Redskins uniform. He should look impressive against the vanilla defenses that are played preseason. 

RB battle - There's true battle for starting RB and Kelley and Perine are pretty neck and neck with Kelley having aslight edge. If Perine puts  the ball on the ground again, that might just do it. 

Ryan Anderson- He looked real good in the first preseason game, looking for him to continue to build on a strong training camp.

WR 5th and 6th spot - At this point I think Harris is a lock for the 4th spot. That leaves Quick, Quinn, Sims, and Cobbs fighting for 1 or 2 spots. Quinn is probably in good shape but these next three games could completely change. 

Inside LBers -  We have Spaight, Vigil, Hamiltion, and Harvey Clemons fighting for 2 spots. Jose Fernandez is a dark horse here as well.

Cornerback - Which of the young guys are going to stand out above the rest? Stroman, Alexander, Johnson, Moreau?

15 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Pernell McPhee - is he going to be a factor this season ? I don't even know if he played last week. Is it possible he gets cut? 

I doubt it.  Are there any other edge rushers even on the roster that are competing for his spot?

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I doubt it.  Are there any other edge rushers even on the roster that are competing for his spot?

Nope- Junior is still out there .. B| He's looking for 2 years / $10 mill. I'd do 2 years $6 w/ incentives. 

Archived