Eagles v. Bills Preseason Week 2 GDT

Phire

31 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Anybody know the payout on Blount's jersey switch? And they just gave Brooks 24 (so disrespectful)...Are they really considering retiring #25? 

I haven't heard anything...I suspect, like every year now there will be a tone of switches as numbers open up.

It's hard to say...they have that limbo state where they just don't give it out for guys important to the franchise.

#5, #12 and #25 may eventually come back into rotation

I wish they just came up with a system to recognize/acknowledge the past...without retiring so many numbers 

Shady is, statistically, the greatest Eagles RB ever. I'm sure the team is stuck on what to do with 25.

I still can't believe Chip traded him for Kiko Alonso. And I still can't believe more fans weren't pissed about it.

13 hours ago, Phire said:

Shady is, statistically, the greatest Eagles RB ever. I'm sure the team is stuck on what to do with 25.

I still can't believe Chip traded him for Kiko Alonso. And I still can't believe more fans weren't pissed about it.

Chip Kelly is a class A moron. That guy can eat my poo 

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

Pull an Andy go Hail Mary on the first play 

Nothing was more predictable than that play action bomb to start the game. Worked 1 time from what I can remember and that was against Washington.

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

with some bananas, yogurt and PB in a smoothie...he probably would

Nothing was better than hearing him talk about talking about diet and nutrition and sports science and he was this fat little meatball. Practice what you preach, brah.

Archived