Dez off to meet with the Browns

ACO

I do worry his presence will hinder Higgins and Callaways potential growth and of his dominant figure will lead to a divide in the locker room. But I do have faith in Haley,Gregg,Myles,Kiko,Bitonio,Landry, and Tyrod to keep it straight

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let me rephrase then.

I had no doubt you’d talk yourself into/support anything any front office ever decides to do.

why should I be pessimistic? of course Im going to support them.  

Its not fun acting like a sour puss and hating and dislike what they do. 

Im gonna trust Dorsey. Just took KC on one of their best stretched in franchise history. Why shouldnt support them

3 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I do worry his presence will hinder Higgins and Callaways potential growth and of his dominant figure will lead to a divide in the locker room. But I do have faith in Haley,Gregg,Myles,Kiko,Bitonio,Landry, and Tyrod to keep it straight

well the things he got away with in Dallas wont work here in Cleveland. I believe they will only sign him to a one year deal. A deal he would most likely want to flip into a bigger dea the following season. I could potetnailly see Dez being on his best behavior so he can get paid.

I just want dez because outside of Landry, you cant count on any WR to do anything for this team. You have no idea when Gordon will have an anxiety/child support attack. Calloway is a rookie with his own issues, Higgins is trying to make that year 3 jump, Ratley is a rookie. 

I think Dez could give us at least an avg season for a NFL WR. 

30 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Im gonna trust Dorsey. Just took KC on one of their best stretched in franchise history. Why shouldnt support them

It’s one thing to hate on everything, another to be such a honk it’s debatable as to whether or not you have your own independent thoughts.

And it’s not just Dorsey, you’ve blindly followed every front office and coach for the last decade. I’m not saying it to be a jerk or anything, it’s just a fact that’s obvious to a lot of the long time regulars.

47 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Is this groundhogs day?

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s one thing to hate on everything, another to be such a honk it’s debatable as to whether or not you have your own independent thoughts.

And it’s not just Dorsey, you’ve blindly followed every front office and coach for the last decade. I’m not saying it to be a jerk or anything, it’s just a fact that’s obvious to a lot of the long time regulars.

the only front offices I have blindly followed was Sashi and no Dorsey. I respected Sashi's outside the box thinking and I trust dorsey. The moves he has made so far have made some pretty big impacts so far. 

In the beginning I have given everyone a fair chance. Some people get so caught up that their guy wasn't picked, they were debbie downers. We had that for awhile on the forums after Darnold wasnt the  pick. They minute they showed they were frauds or just straight garbage, I became critical

Im gonna support Dorsey until he proves other wise. Its the same way I have treated every HC and FO not named Chud. That dude was garbage from the get go!

Archived