Preseason Week 2 - Super Bowl LII Champion Eagles @ the Losers

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My takeaway from this post.

Stop listening to Skip Bayless

lol Skip Bayless is very biased against Eagles, and too many hot takes, but Foles is very hot or cold.  He has a good year, then several bad.  Last season he started terrible, and then has 2 1/2 great games.

You never know what youre going to get out of Foles.  He reminds me of Joe Flacco honestly.  There is moments where he looks good, buit plenty where he looks terrible.

3 minutes ago, JayWood2010 said:

lol Skip Bayless is very biased against Eagles, and too many hot takes, but Foles is very hot or cold.  He has a good year, then several bad.  Last season he started terrible, and then has 2 1/2 great games.

You never know what youre going to get out of Foles.  He reminds me of Joe Flacco honestly.

Or you could just forget that he threw 4 TD's against the Giants? Whatever fits your rhetoric though.

3 minutes ago, JayWood2010 said:

What?  If youre talking about Foles, I said he is either very hot or cold.  He just isnt consistent.  

He very clearly didn't start terribly. Led us from behind at a playoff team Los Angeles to win, they the next week threw 4 TD's, 0 INT's against New York.

He only had one disappointing game last year, and that was Oakland.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

He very clearly didn't start terribly. Led us from behind at a playoff team Los Angeles to win, they the next week threw 4 TD's, 0 INT's against New York.

He only had one disappointing game last year, and that was Oakland.

Unless Im remembering this wrong, and I dont think I am, he played mediocre to bad until the 2nd half of the Falcons game in the playoffs.  Most people had written off the Eagles by the time we made it to the Playoffs in part because Foles did not look that great.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

the real question is....what kind of pizza?

got two mediums for variety, GF is out of town so went no vegg...just combos of meat

It's crappy pizza hut..but it was $10 and the good place doesnt deliver...so here we are

Archived