Football is back! Preseason Week 2 GDT. Here come the Bills.

NudeTayne

5 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’m not buying the preseason Kizer production at all. The guy we saw finish last season was not an off-season away from being a good QB. Don’t fall for the meaningless preseason stats on that one. 

With Darnold, they need to play Teddy. Not because Sam isn’t ready but because that Oline isn’t. Whoever plays QB is going to get abused. It looked bad out there. Don’t toss a rookie into that.

Kizer has a top level coach working with him now instead of the bottom of the barrel he had last year. I wouldn’t doubt it if he improved. I still think he’s going to be a good pro. Probably going to be another year though. 

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

If Kizer were to become a franchise QB, how good would Sashi look?! My God! If Coleman becomes the man in Buffalo too...? Hue's paltry existing rep would quickly go very sour. All I know is if Kizer succeeds A-Rod and is a dude there, it would be eye opening on Sashi's behalf.

Just saying. It'd be the '95 Browns documentary all over again.

I have a feeling Coleman will be good. Or at least put up good stats. He’s definitely got the talent. If all he does is run deep and catch bombs from Allen he’s going to look good. 

7 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Darnold's 3rd and 3 pass was very nice. Otherwise not really anything going on. His ball to the sidelines seemed to take a while to get there I certainly think Baker has the advantage in zip on his passes. Rudolph evidently didn't look that good which is more important to our future.

James Washington though...that dude can ball

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I did nothing but shout his name for a year. He was a personal favorite of mine despite his "high cut build". 

Yeah, I definitely wasn't thrilled when Pittsburgh drafted him. I'm fine with them drafting Rudolph, though, as I don't see him being anything more than a backup or a below average starter at best.

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Kizer has a top level coach working with him now instead of the bottom of the barrel he had last year. I wouldn’t doubt it if he improved. I still think he’s going to be a good pro. Probably going to be another year though. 

I dunno, he might win the starting job this year.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Interested to watch Cajuste after seeing hard knocks. 

Physically he looks more like a wr than a te, there isn't much to him.

That's because he actually was WR at Stanford

He's more of a HB...

I never liked his play speed or physicality ... he had elite testing speed and athleticism coming out though..

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

That's because he actually was WR at Stanford

He's more of a HB...

I never liked his play speed or physicality ... he had elite testing speed and athleticism coming out though..

Elite is a stretch. 4.6 40 for a wr is meh and good-great for a real but he doesn’t have strength to block which eliminates him from being an effective te or job. 

He doesn’t have a position in the nfl. 

Archived