Football is back! Preseason Week 2 GDT. Here come the Bills.

NudeTayne

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I know this is off topic but Josh Allen plays tonight and I am wondering if it would be okay to discuss that game in this thread instead of starting a Bills GDT to keep up with his performance. 

Read for comprehension; this is clearly a thread for the Browns-Bills game.

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

What is your dead lift? In kg. 

In a what?

kidding... 

I stopped lifting heavy on squats and deads when I turned 35.  I have a ruptured disc and the wear and tear was taking its toll.  At the time (9 months ago) I was at about 240 kg.

Now I do 143 kg for fairly easy sets of 3-5 (depending on how my back feels) just to maintain. I ripped off a set of 20 at that weight a few months ago and that about killed me lol.

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I used to lift but not into it now.

I just do it to keep from getting fat.  I’m not looking to get yuge or make gainz, just fill out a tee shirt properly

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES

240kg is legit, well done. 

A guy at work had a diskectomy, it has worked well for him. Also he stops coming to work high on tramadol. He used to just giggle in pain through his shift.

It gets bad for me every now and then, but for the most part it’s whatever.

It’s a nuisance, and I’ll likely have to deal with it forever, but it doesn’t really limit me in any way.  If it did I’d consider other options, but mostly just minding my activity, not getting too fat and stretching does decent enough.

I don’t mess with meds much either, NSAIDS once every couple months maybe.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It gets bad for me every now and then, but for the most part it’s whatever.

It’s a nuisance, and I’ll likely have to deal with it forever, but it doesn’t really limit me in any way.  If it did I’d consider other options, but mostly just minding my activity, not getting too fat and stretching does decent enough.

I don’t mess with meds much either, NSAIDS once every couple months maybe.

Wisdom right there.Meds can be a slippery slope. I’ll never take oppods for more than a few days. They can be hell to get off. and never take nsaids more than 1-2 days, they can wreck you. 

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Not pagan you fool it is from China.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/apr/17/china-new-year-rituals-zhang-xiao-shanxi-pictures

All of a sudden "ki" and "wi" are starting to sound a bit Ori...never mind.

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

You could get a chiropractor to give you a suplex  as well. 

It probably won’t help, but it will cost you $120.

You're paying too much for your suplexes; I've got a guy.

Archived