Tremaine Edmunds OR Derwin James VS Jaire Alexander and NO Saints 2019 1st Rd Pick

Mr Anonymous

11 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Alexander and Mack

#AmIDoinItRite

If the NO pick is used to acquire Mack then absolutely it can be factored in. I'd even be willing to consider it if the Pack uses its own '19 first to get Mack. Because you'd have to assume that having the extra 1st made them comfortable with parting with the other. I've said from the start - this is James or Edmunds vs what becomes of Alexander and the asset currently known as the NO '19 1st.

Sure things could get muddled, but I believe the both Edmunds and James will both be so dramatically better than Alexander that nothing that becomes of the Saints pick will prevent anyone from bashing this trade down the line.

6 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Okay, this thread is dumb. 

When Alexander busts or is mediocre at best, while Edmunds and James are perennial Pro Bowlers, there will be plenty to talk about. I said trading back was a mistake on draft night and I'm putting it on the clear record here. No one forced you in here.

Haven't heard much about Alexander's debut last night, anyone got anything (good or bad)?

James has been getting high praise in Chargers camp, both in practices and his exhibition debut.

Edmunds is getting more attention for his eye opening size and speed than his actual play so far.

39 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Haven't heard much about Alexander's debut last night, anyone got anything (good or bad)?

James has been getting high praise in Chargers camp, both in practices and his exhibition debut.

Edmunds is getting more attention for his eye opening size and speed than his actual play so far.

In related news, David Clowney lead the NFL preseason in reception yards muliple years, which proves how horrible the decision to keep James Jones was. {sarcasm}

Archived