Patriots OT Isaiah Wynn out for the season

TheRealMcCoy

Came up lame after Michael Bennett pushed him back into the QB like an elderly security guard, causing him to stumble.................... that acquisition already paying dividends lol

No, but seriously I don't THINK he was in line to be the starter (Pats fans correct me if I'm wrong), so this isn't a huge loss, but it hurts their depth.

I liked Wynn a lot coming out and definitely think he could've stepped in as a rookie and played well whether that have been as the starter or a key back-up.

29 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Came up lame after Michael Bennett pushed him back into the QB like an elderly security guard, causing him to stumble.................... that acquisition already paying dividends lol

No, but seriously I don't THINK he was in line to be the starter (Pats fans correct me if I'm wrong), so this isn't a huge loss, but it hurts their depth.

I liked Wynn a lot coming out and definitely think he could've stepped in as a rookie and played well whether that have been as the starter or a key back-up.

It is lines like this that dreams are made from 

giphy.gif

Horrible news. I'd reach out to Dr. Steve Raikin though and Jason Peters. Jason has played great ball since recovering from his, and he was 30 when he missed his season. Wynn is younger and has less 300 lb laden miles on his body too. Dr. Raikin did Jason Peters' surgeries on his Achilles, and he played 16 straight games for a 3 of the 4 next seasons. The need for the second surgery was due to his DME breaking. Not due to a failed procedure.

Wish him the best of luck.

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

They'd moved him to the right side to push Marcus Cannon, so it was certainly possible.

Scar will out.  Pats' line will be fine.  I can't talk trash on the man, I have only respect for 70-year-old men willing to rock sleeveless shirts.

37 minutes ago, The LBC said:

They'd moved him to the right side to push Marcus Cannon, so it was certainly possible.

Scar will out.  Pats' line will be fine.  I can't talk trash on the man, I have only respect for 70-year-old men willing to rock sleeveless shirts.

Cannon has been hurt and missing training camp so Wynn was put at RT to push LaAdrian Waddle. Prior to that compeition, Wynn was only gettings reps at LT and LG behind Trent Brown and Joe Thuney.

Archived