Preseason gm. 2 GDT The New Doomsday vs. Cincinnati

DaBoys

Ezekiel+Elliott+Cincinnati+Bengals+v+Dal

I don't expect Zeke to play, but you never know. Dak might get 1 series. 

Catch the exhibition games tomorrow at 6pm central on NFLN.

Bengals notable draft picks:

C Billy Price

S Jessie Bates III

DE Sam Hubbard

LB Malik Jefferson

WR Auden Tate

From Dc.com:

"I still don’t believe the staff is any closer to figuring out this tight end situation. Geoff Swaim has been the most consistent of the group, as both a receiver and blocker. Blake Jarwin has been a good route runner and receiver but not as good when put in those blocking situations. His lack of power hurts him here. Dalton Schultz has had some nice moments catching the ball and playing in space. Where I believe he’s been a miss is at that inline blocking spot. He hasn’t played with nearly enough power or strength – which, to be honest, has been very surprising from what I saw of his college tape. Rico Gathers has had some outstanding practices catching the ball, but that’s about it. My biggest concern with Gathers is how well he really understands the playbook. He is a tremendous athlete -- but if you’re not sure of your assignments, that’s an issue. David Wells doesn’t get many snaps in practice to evaluate fully. I still believe they only keep three tight ends on the 53-man roster."

"Right now, I am giving Bo Scarbrough the nod as the third running back on this squad until Darius Jackson,Trey Williams or Jordan Chunn proves otherwise. Scarbrough should get the majority of the carries against the Bengals with Jackson, Williams and Chunn receiving what they can. Scarbrough is also receiving more action on special teams, which was a question mark for him on whether he was going to make the club or not. By lining up on the punt and punt return teams and executing his assignments well, it’s putting a great deal of pressure on the other backs. "

"You have to be impressed from what we’ve seen from the defensive line here in Oxnard. There have been more answers than questions, which is always a situation the staff welcomes. It appears that things are settling in for the ends, but Kony Ealy and Charles Tapper could be wildcards with those plans. Ealy has been moving around throughout these practices, playing at both tackle and end. I personally think he has been better playing at tackle, and with need for a bridge player there, that very well could be his spot. The battles are likely going to come down to Daniel Ross, Datone Jones, Jihad Ward and Richard Ash for those tackle spots. Jones and Ward were the starters when we arrived at camp, but now we’re seeing more of a rotation where Ross and Antwaun Woods have played a larger role. These battles are likely to come down to the final game in Houston for those final spots."

Starting O. Less Zeke out series two.   Dak made some good passes 1st series but was not in the same page with TE on his incomplete that stopped the 1st drive plus our OL gave up penetration on running downs.     D almost blew there forst test letting AJ run wide open up the side line Dalton missed him badly

X woods limped off. Hopefully we will get updates later on both.   Dak came off after the TD as did rest of 1st team.   Been real empresses with how well our front seven have been flying to the ball    Been a few WR running open.  Just missed a interception had another chance earlier.   Gallop has been real goid rest WR other then TWill on TD been absemt

Archived