3. DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss

4. Clelin Ferrell EDGE Clemson

5. Yondy Cajuste OT West Virginia

6. Jahcai Polite EDGE Florida

7. Greedy Williams CB LSU

8. N’Keal Harry WR Arizona State

9. Greg Little OT Ole Miss

10. Josh Allen EDGE Kentucky 

I'm not going to do my top 10. Reason being is I think we wont need an Edge come draft day. I think we get one a trade deadline or FA before the draft. Therefore my top 10 wouldn't consist of any edge guys really. Making it OL and WR heavy for me. We have to spend over 100mill somehow. So big time players will have to be brought in in some kind of way via trade or FA.

I was excited about Jets being 17th prior to the Vikings loss. Back to top 10 makes me sick. lol.  I have to wait until 13th or 14th to start worrying as hell.

Anyway,  Miami's CB Michael Jackson and Alabama's Edge Christian Miller may threaten to be chosen over fans' popular choices in 1st round.

I believe RB, WR and TE committee crap will continue through next season. Can't wait to find out whether or not McGuire could carry Jets mostly.  His skill set is similar to Leveon Bell. Otherwise, I will be upset at Jets drafting RB.  WR and TE are fine but not RB.

Someone asked me why I omitted AJ Brown. Well, Big Q is the reason I looked away. I like to find WR that actually play outside for real. I want a bunch of different style of WRs. Not crazy about mirror route, a concept the former OC John Morton liked to run.

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I'm not going to do my top 10. Reason being is I think we wont need an Edge come draft day. I think we get one a trade deadline or FA before the draft. Therefore my top 10 wouldn't consist of any edge guys really. Making it OL and WR heavy for me. We have to spend over 100mill somehow. So big time players will have to be brought in in some kind of way via trade or FA.

I dont' understand why people try to get cute about top 10 crap.  We know FA action will dictate the draft but right now, we don't know what fate of FA will Jets have so go for it on top 10.  Top 10 is freaking fluid, man.

LG is a major concern for Jets. 2 or 3 solid LG will hit FA but they are in 30's and Spain is pure a smashmouth material. Unless Jets could move Long to LG for better Center, LG may be our top priority entering the draft.

37 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I dont' understand why people try to get cute about top 10 crap.  We know FA action will dictate the draft but right now, we don't know what fate of FA will Jets have so go for it on top 10.  Top 10 is freaking fluid, man.

LG is a major concern for Jets. 2 or 3 solid LG will hit FA but they are in 30's and Spain is pure a smashmouth material. Unless Jets could move Long to LG for better Center, LG may be our top priority entering the draft.

Well LG isn’t exactly a position to target in Round 1 generally speaking. We for sure need to upgrade there but I see us looking into that spot in FA it the draft in Round 3. I’m biased bc I always love Wisconsin OLineman. And I’m not even a Wisconsin fan. But I always like the idea of drafting them on the interior of the line. I loved Havenstein a couple drafts ago.

10 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Carp hasn't been that bad.  C is the biggest OL priority I think.

Powell is now done for the year.  Good thing McGuire is coming back week 9.

Man we are getting killed with injuries right now.  Long may be out too.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

WOW, It did see the play he got hurt on. He is a hard player to figure, at the beginning of a game he looks great, than the second half he gives us nothing.

I think he was a good Jet. But if we don’t get several really good WRs... we need a dynamic RB to win in this league. To get both would be ideal. Powell never offered star potential. McGuire will get a shot, but he will fall short IMO to look to be the answer as our “Chris Thompson” type RB.

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Think Marquis “Hollywood” Brown is gonna be a guy that flys up boards

I don't no much about college WR's, but if you guys are right we should be able get one top WR with our ( probably ) first round pick which should be around the fifteen overall pick in the draft. That is the only thing that is for sure. The way it looks now to get a player before the trade deadline it is going to be tough all we can offer is one or two third round picks. Our only hope is that some team wants to get rid of that players salary. 

11 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Carp hasn't been that bad.  C is the biggest OL priority I think.

Powell is now done for the year.  Good thing McGuire is coming back week 9.

Man we are getting killed with injuries right now.  Long may be out too.

I don't know whether or not Jets will bring him back. He is the strongest OL on the roster but also is the least footwork.  Also, it looks like OL help has plagued all over in NFL. Jets would be lucky if they find right LG and/or C for 2019 roster.

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I don't no much about college WR's, but if you guys are right we should be able get one top WR with our ( probably ) first round pick which should be around the fifteen overall pick in the draft. That is the only thing that is for sure. The way it looks now to get a player before the trade deadline it is going to be tough all we can offer is one or two third round picks. Our only hope is that some team wants to get rid of that players salary. 

I would be more than happier if he escalated ahead of Jets' selection.  Jets shouldn't go after him in 1st.  Similar one in 3rd-5th is more logical for Jets.

21 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Well LG isn’t exactly a position to target in Round 1 generally speaking. We for sure need to upgrade there but I see us looking into that spot in FA it the draft in Round 3. I’m biased bc I always love Wisconsin OLineman. And I’m not even a Wisconsin fan. But I always like the idea of drafting them on the interior of the line. I loved Havenstein a couple drafts ago.

Entering the draft, not just 1st round.  Right now, Jets and about 20 other teams need to upgrade OL so that could make LG a primary target for Jets if vacant.

Badgers and Hawkeyes' OL always appreciate the teams with IOL needs.  It won't be difficult to find one on 2nd or 3rd day but finding right one is tricky. Many of us want rookies to play marvelously at OL for Darnold's sake.

How bad are Lil Jordan Humphrey's off the field issues?  Seems like a 1st round talent with a bit of a big mouth.  Didn't see anything like DUI's or abuse in his past.  I think we are forming a strong locker room with Adams, Darnold, Williams, Williamson, Lee, Q, etc.  Could be a flyer in round 3 on a first round talent if he falls.