2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

On 2nd day.

New York Jets - Georgia center Lamont Gaillard, Elon guard Olisaemeka Udoh, Temple defensive tackle Michael Dogbe, Georgia wide receiver Terry Godwin, and Oklahoma State defensive end Jordan Brailford

Gaillard is a technician while Udoh offers powerful tools but slow footwork.  Godwin has been the top player according to Walterfootball's report.

You're right about Gaillard. His only problem is sometimes is power, but that is something that can be improved. 

This is a pretty big WR Class for size.

Metcalf -6'4 230lbs

C.Johnson - 6'5 220lbs

Harry - 6'4 216lbs

J.J. Arcega-Whiteside - 6'3 225lbs 

Claypool - 6'4 230lbs

Humphrey - 6'4 225lbs 

Antonione Wesly - 6'5 200lbs

Hakeem Butler - 6'6 230lbs

Preston Williams - 6'4 215lbs 

and more. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

This is a pretty big WR Class for size.

Metcalf -6'4 230lbs

C.Johnson - 6'5 220lbs

Harry - 6'4 216lbs

J.J. Arcega-Whiteside - 6'3 225lbs 

Claypool - 6'4 230lbs

Humphrey - 6'4 225lbs 

Antonione Wesly - 6'5 200lbs

Hakeem Butler - 6'6 230lbs

Preston Williams - 6'4 215lbs 

and more. 

Jamal Custis.  Hello!

lol.   I believe Collin Johnson stays.

47 minutes ago, famousj said:

I bought the Fanspeak premium and have been playing around with the mock draft mode.   The computer proposed an interesting trade.

Would this be a good trade for the Jets to accept?   Packers trade #12, #32 and #44 picks for the #3

Jets gave up #6, #37,#49 and next year's 2nd rounder for Colts' #3.   It is your call.

54 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Jets gave up #6, #37,#49 and next year's 2nd rounder for Colts' #3.   It is your call.

The WBs this year aren’t nearly as good. So the trade chart won’t be the same as what we have up. If we trade back, I fully expect us to get less value then what we had to give up.

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The WBs this year aren’t nearly as good. So the trade chart won’t be the same as what we have up. If we trade back, I fully expect us to get less value then what we had to give up.

I agree, but the move from 6 to 3 and a move from 12 to 3 is significant in this scenario. We may get an extra instead of a 2 like the colts got from us and I wouldnt be upset with that. Laws of supply and demand definitely come into play though this draft.

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I agree, but the move from 6 to 3 and a move from 12 to 3 is significant in this scenario. We may get an extra instead of a 2 like the colts got from us and I wouldnt be upset with that. Laws of supply and demand definitely come into play though this draft.

What we really need is Haskins and Nurray to really wow in the draft process.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

What we really need is Haskins and Nurray to really wow in the draft process.

I'm putting my money on Murray to do it. 

I'm looking at some of the teams to see how far should we be willing to trade back. I like the idea of trading back with Denver. 

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Custis doesn’t catch with his hands enough for me. He’s huge and should use his entire frame and ****** balls out the air. 

At least that’s what I’ve seen on film. 

I watch every Syracuse game (childhood favorite team) and I will say Custis has skill. His biggest strength is his body control. For his size he can adjust like he’s a small WR. The biggest thing that I question with him is he has no traits to create separation. He’s not fast, quick or a great route runner. His biggest weapons in the nfl will be 50/50 balls and back shoulder throws. Not just a straight up big time wr