2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

My good friend Cecil Lammey has reported on his radio show that the Broncos like Missouri quarterback Drew Lock. Lammey accurately predicted the Broncos would take Bradley Chubb last year and Garett Bolles the previous year, so to say that Cecil is tied into the Broncos is a massive understatement. Of course, a lot can and will change in the lead up to the draft, but right now, those are some of the quarterback crushes that I've heard about.

From Walterfootball.

It is not a good sign for Jets as far as tradedown is concerned.  Need to root other team that likes Lock to make it possible for Jets to be a trading partner. We will see.

I think I find a perfect dynamic player for Adam Gase to abuse.  His name is Tony Pollard (Memphis).  He was redshirt junior and only touched football 243 times over last 3 seasons, excluding speical team action.  Very fresh on his body.  He is listed as 6 208 but we will find out what is his actual size tomorrow.

I like Parris Campbell best but his value and Jets' draft position may not be met so Pollard is a possibility for 2nd night.  Gase loves YAC so he can be that RB or WR or both for Gase.

Edited by JetsandI

58 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I think I find a perfect dynamic player for Adam Gase to abuse.  His name is Tony Pollard (Memphis).  He was redshirt junior and only touched football 243 times over last 3 seasons, excluding speical team action.  Very fresh on his body.  He is listed as 6 208 but we will find out what is his actual size tomorrow.

I like Parris Campbell best but his value and Jets' draft position may not be met so Pollard is a possibility for 2nd night.  Gase loves YAC so he can be that RB or WR or both for Gase.

I don't care for Parris personally.  I think his ceiling is Travis Benjamin.  

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

I'm interested in seeing what round Parris end up. They are saying he has a 42inch vert and 4.35 speed. I haven't had the chance to check him out yet, but he seem like the perfect WR to develop around Anderson and Q. 

29 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

So far we've either met or will be meeting the following players at the Senior Bowl: 

• Jaylen Ferguson, EDGE, LA Tech
  • Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State
  • Zach Allen, DL, Boston College

Added Zach Allen, who will be meeting with Mike Maccagnan tonight

13 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Added Zach Allen, who will be meeting with Mike Maccagnan tonight

Beat me to it. Do you know anything about him? I don't know much about middle round prospects as of right now. 

Edited by mattmanz91