AJ McCarron breaks collarbone

Thelonebillsfan

Unfortunate. I'm guessing the Bills start with Peterman. If he really stinks it up, Allen will get his shot. McCarron is probably out half the season. So they'll sign someone. At least to help finish the preseason. Colin K? Will be interesting to see if they IR McCarron.

12 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Unfortunate. I'm guessing the Bills start with Peterman. If he really stinks it up, Allen will get his shot. McCarron is probably out half the season. So they'll sign someone. At least to help finish the preseason. Colin K? Will be interesting to see if they IR McCarron.

There's really nobody on the market to sign. Mark Sanchez if they are desperate for a body but other than that just pick up someone from the scrap heap (this is where no longer having first cuts kills us) to round out the roster.

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

There's really nobody on the market to sign. Mark Sanchez if they are desperate for a body but other than that just pick up someone from the scrap heap (this is where no longer having first cuts kills us) to round out the roster.

Ohhhh, for a second i had to think about this. You're saying you could've signed a QB cut by someone else and he would have been given more time to learn before quite possibly being thrust into a starting role

Really sorry to see McCarron get hurt. I know i made it clear i wasn't a supporter of his but no one wishes for injury

Feel bad for McCarron. Finally gets his chance to be the starter and then he goes down. 

If I were the Bills and thought that Allen wouldn’t mentally break from a rocky start, I’d start him. Peterman is a dead end and I doubt the on field product will be drastically different between the two. Might as well get Allen some reps unless he really, really isn’t ready (like Blaine Gabbert level). 

Allen will be thrown into forged by fire, and then broken because the bills offense is garbage. 

A.J McCarron wasn't the best QB in the world but you don't wanna throw a rookie behind that o-line now they have to since we know Peterman won't last more than 6 weeks.

Archived