AJ McCarron breaks collarbone

Thelonebillsfan

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Don't tell that to Bills fans. They think he's completely ready.

Who said that? Read the first post @Thelonebillsfan literally said “or ruin Josh Allen’s career before it’s begun” so he doesn’t think he’s ready. I don’t think he’s ready yet, so what Bills fans are you talking about? I think the consensus amongst us is he sits to start the year.

9 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

GREG WILLIAMS told his Defense, if I can’t have him no one can, take him out 

FIFY

Peterman will probably start. Yes, he had 5 picks in a game but their coaching staff obviously saw something they liked or they wouldn't have rolled the dice on him last year. 

He actually looked pretty sharp on Saturday. Played with some confidence which is what you want to see after a guys first game is one terrible, horrendous, debacle of a Sunday. You can always go to Allen later on, no reason to move too fast on that front 

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Who said that? Read the first post @Thelonebillsfan literally said “or ruin Josh Allen’s career before it’s begun” so he doesn’t think he’s ready. I don’t think he’s ready yet, so what Bills fans are you talking about? I think the consensus amongst us is he sits to start the year.

I know this wasn't addressed to me but I saw this earlier and it fits so, Reddit as a source because bills fans on this forum aren't that dumb. 

Also worth a read.

Josh Allen as a QB is screwed his rookie year, the offensive coaching staff is.....sketchy at best, the o-line is....below average at best and outside of LeSean he has nothing but Charles Clay and some WRs who can't separate.

23 hours ago, Classic said:

Too bad for AJ probably ruined his chance to ever be a starter now. Lets see what Josh Allen has now.

Allen probably won't start... He is gonna get some reps with starters I'm sure. But for now it's hard to imagine anyone but Peterman starting....  He has had a damn near perfect preseason so far. Nate is 17-20 231 Yards 2 TDs and 1 INT in the preseason so far... That one INT bounced off the RBs hand as well.  Nate was winning the job before the injury to McCarron so I don't see this changing anything. 

14 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Allen probably won't start... He is gonna get some reps with starters I'm sure. But for now it's hard to imagine anyone but Peterman starting....  He has had a damn near perfect preseason so far. Nate is 17-20 231 Yards 2 TDs and 1 INT in the preseason so far... That one INT bounced off the RBs hand as well.  Nate was winning the job before the injury to McCarron so I don't see this changing anything. 

Why was Nate the 3rd QB out in 2 pre-season games then if he is looking to be the starter?

Archived