Coming off injuries

BillSabre

Is anybody hesitant to draft guys like Watson, Wentz or Cook??? These are 3 big time players that will cost in the draft and if  they go down, it could deal your team a serious blow.  Are any of them a bigger IF than another?

6 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Is anybody hesitant to draft guys like Watson, Wentz or Cook??? These are 3 big time players that will cost in the draft and if  they go down, it could deal your team a serious blow.  Are any of them a bigger IF than another?

Watson - yes. Only because I'm not completely sold on him as a player yet. 

Wentz - meh. Am I concerned? Not really. Will I have him on any rosters? Probably not to be honest. I think he'll just go higher than I want to. I'd be more concerned about missing time at the beginning of the season, but once he's back, I don't think that his play will suffer at all. 

Cook - kinda sorta, but not really. I think his value range is right. I'd hop all over him at the end of round 2. Start of round to I would give it some thought - depends on who else is available and who I took with my first pick. 

Watson and Wentz I’m iffy on because of regression with TD%. Watson particularly is going way too high for me. Wentz I do have more injury concern than Watson. He is doing 11 on 11 drills but it’s a whole other ball game when he has to move around and run a bit more in the real game.

With cook I’m actually concerned over losing touches to Murray. They are calling themselves 1-2 punch now. If Murray vultures goal line carries away from Cook, he isn’t going to be nearly as valuable as people are thinking when they draft him. 

3 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Watson and Wentz I’m iffy on because of regression with TD%. Watson particularly is going way too high for me. Wentz I do have more injury concern than Watson. He is doing 11 on 11 drills but it’s a whole other ball game when he has to move around and run a bit more in the real game.

With cook I’m actually concerned over losing touches to Murray. They are calling themselves 1-2 punch now. If Murray vultures goal line carries away from Cook, he isn’t going to be nearly as valuable as people are thinking when they draft him. 

I would hope that isn't the case considering Murray fumbled twice today

Archived