Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos Pre Season Week 2

blkwdw13

Done watching this game.

The good
*DL - All things considered, they played pretty well up front. Hicks was getting pressure and Bullard still contributing in the run game and eating up blockers in the pass game as he usually does.

*Ant Miller -  The catch he made showcased his strong hands and catch radius.

The Bad
*Trubisky - The fumble in the EZ was not on Whitehair(for once). The INT was a poor decision and a bad throw. The pass to White should've went for big yardage had he not under threw it and caused White to have to slow down his route. He got lucky on the PI call.

*Letrash - This guy is all but gone within the next 2 weeks.

*OL - Hiestand still has alot of work to do. When your OL is this much out of sync with each other, that signifies that this isn't just the players themselves.

*Nagy - Hey coach, you realize this is only preseason, right? Week 2 at that! Had he have called some of those plays, such as the QB sneak, next week.....I wouldn't have a problem with it. But it's week 2. What are you thinking? Especially after watching you lose your TE to injury just few plays earlier.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Can’t say I had an issue with the underthrow to White. I think he was giving White an opportunity to go up and get it.

Who is Letrash?

Tolliver has also been terrible today.

LeBlanc. The guy was so bad that he was being picked on.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Oh, yes. He’s really bad. His worst play of the night, however, was the fair catch at the 5. What awareness.

Eh. My first reaction was the same as yours but after thinking about it for a second, the Broncos were already there anyhow so even if he let it go, they probably still get good field position.

7 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Eh. My first reaction was the same as yours but after thinking about it for a second, the Broncos were already there anyhow so even if he let it go, they probably still get good field position.

There’s little to gain by fair catching that. If he lets it go, they could lose up to 4 more yards or they could gain 15 yards. Trying to catch that could also result in a muffed punt. He needs to let that one bounce.

Archived