Baseball forum experiment

Webmaster

Baseball forum experiment  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a baseball team sub-forum?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

There was some interest in adding sub-forums to the baseball forum during the beta.  The push was that there is so much activity it needed it.  Unfortunately, I don't think the activity is there.  I think one of the big reasons the activity isn't there is all you guys do is post in a one or two topics.  For example, I came looking for information on Harper just out of my own curiosity and couldn't even find anyone discussing the injury.   I guess that discussion is buried deep in some other topic.  

So here is my proposition.  I'll add a temporary baseball sub-forum and move all the team topics there to get them out of the way.  Then I hope to see lots of new topics discussing injuries, big games, trades, prospects, etc in the main baseball forum.  If the activity and quality of discussion improves, I'll leave the team sub-forum and consider adding additional sub-forums.   If there is no change in activity or it decreases we will go back to just one baseball forum.

Obviously, if this is successful I will consider rolling it out to the basketball forum,  college football and other sports forums.    If it fails, well at least we gave it a try.  

Need someone to get the FFMLB draft going. Its been a couple years since we've done it. There's good activity right now. We could get a good number of teams for this.

@NewAge @ramssuperbowl99 @mission27 @thelawoffices @bkobow05 @Eagles27 @buno67 @zelbell @CWood21 @Thelonebillsfan @hrubes20 @DalCowboyzRule @JammerHammer21 @Forge @flyers0909 @malibuspeedrace @KhanYouDigIt @Texansfan713 @CAS22 @Viewsfromthe206 @NVRamsFan @BillsGuy82 

47 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Need someone to get the FFMLB draft going. Its been a couple years since we've done it. There's good activity right now. We could get a good number of teams for this.

@NewAge @ramssuperbowl99 @mission27 @thelawoffices @bkobow05 @Eagles27 @buno67 @zelbell @CWood21 @Thelonebillsfan @hrubes20 @DalCowboyzRule @JammerHammer21 @Forge @flyers0909 @malibuspeedrace @KhanYouDigIt @Texansfan713 @CAS22 @Viewsfromthe206 @NVRamsFan @BillsGuy82 

I would be down for it. 

50 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Sure

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

Im out

Archived