Teddy Bridgewater

jetfuel34

6 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Now that Jimmy G is gone for the year what do you think Bridgewater is worth now? The 49ers have brought in seven QB's for try outs. I hated getting rid of Bridgewater, the Jets could have gotten at least a second round pick for him maybe more. We all know sometime during the year that some QB would go down. How come Macc, didn't know that? It is moves like this why a get so frustrated with the entire Jet front office, that whole bunch is totally out of the loop. We sure could use a second round pick going into the 2019 draft. 

TO THINK WE GAVE HIM UP FOR A LOUSY THIRD ROUND PICKS TO THE SAINTS, WITCH WILL BE AROUND THE 83 PICK IN THE DRAFT. I wonder it Macc will give that away for nothing like he did once before.

Lol you do realize SF gave Jimmy a mega deal right? They aren’t giving anyone a premium pick when he will be back next year. This isn’t a situation like Bridgewater/Bradford where there was doubt that he would ever play again. Just give it up already 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I still think we did good in that trade. People who think we were going to get some 1st 2nd Rounder for him were being very optimistic. There was risk in hanging onto him. Couple things... he could have got hurt in practice or in game and the organization might have wanted him out ASAP so there wasn’t any calling for Teddy talk if Darnold didn’t play well (like last week).

Lets look at Macc"s  five third round pick since he has ben GM

2018   Nat Shephart,  can't even make the field

2017  A Stewart   another guy who can't make the playing field

2017  with the second third round pick he gave it away for nothing

2016  Jenkins is a average LB at best, at least he gets to the QB at times

2015 L Mauldin another guy who is not on the roster anymore

I can't wait to see who will be our third round in 2019

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Lets look at Macc"s  five third round pick since he has ben GM

2018   Nat Shephart,  can't even make the field

2017  A Stewart   another guy who can't make the playing field

2017  with the second third round pick he gave it away for nothing

2016  Jenkins is a average LB at best, at least he gets to the QB at times

2015 L Mauldin another guy who is not on the roster anymore

I can't wait to see who will be our third round in 2019

I won’t argue that Macc is awful at drafting bc I agree with you. But that’s not the point here. Did you really think we were going to get a Texas 1st Rounder for Teddy? Bc that wasn’t toting happen. People want to point to Jimmy G, Brissett, etc. Did any of those guys have a major knee injury and sit out of football for 2 full years? No is the answer. We got good value inna 3rd for Teddy.

Archived