Adrian Peterson (Signed)

LoganF89

5 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Bad signing. Peterson is a purely volume guy, and was awful last year in a support role with New Orleans. We'd have been better off waiting for teams to  pare down their roster and signing an upside guy.

That’s what I wanted to do. Can’t wait for someone to take AP in my fantasy draft and look at me for approval.  ?? 

43 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Not even the best Sooner RB on the roster at this moment tbh

Not so sure about that. Peterson’s issue is that he hasn’t been able to stay healthy since he got into his 30s, not that he’s not talented. He’s certainly faster than Perine and has better vision than Perine which is usually worth more yardage if the running plays are blocked th same.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m a fan of the move. At the very least our RB room will have someone that can tell the others what it takes to be great.

I’m a big AP fan.

Not sold he’s a team guy that’s willing to help bring the kids along. I said before in this thread we all saw the flip out in New Orleans. Kamara only blew up after AP was gone. This seems more like a favor to Trent to bring put his buddy on. Of course I hope it works out, but like every other big name that came to this organization well after their prime....ya know. 

26 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Not sold he’s a team guy that’s willing to help bring the kids along. I said before in this thread we all saw the flip out in New Orleans. Kamara only blew up after AP was gone. This seems more like a favor to Trent to bring put his buddy on. Of course I hope it works out, but like every other big name that came to this organization well after their prime....ya know. 

Ya but we don't have anyone like Kamara or Ingram for him to be stuck behind.  Other than Chris Thompson (who's a part time change of pace guy) our RBs are crap.  Honestly I look at this signing and say, hey, he can't be any worse than what we've got.  

Archived