Preseason Week 3 - GDT vs. Oakland

Leader

14 hours ago, Joe said:

It'll be interesting to see Oakland's depth or lackthereof after the 1st team packs it in for the night. I suspect we blow them out worse than we blew out Pittsburgh.

As they and the Rams sat a ton of their starters last week because they play each other week 1, I would think oakland will be playing more starters than us? If I were MM i wouldn't' play Rodgers, ect on Oakland's field surface.

15 hours ago, Leader said:

When: Friday, August 24th @ 10:30PM EST
Where: Oakland Coliseum, Oakland

Will Khalil be hopping a flight back to Green Bay?

No.  This Mack talk is ridiculous.  Oakland isn't going to trade this guy.

7 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Do we expect Kizer get the start this game? I think hes earned it. Hoping for another big game from our rookie WRs. Will Devante Mays finally make his debut? One has to think hes pretty much as good as gone... 

I don't know if he deserves it but I'd like to see him operate with the starters this time.  It is difficult to tell if he is any better than Hundley without a common frame of reference.

37 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I don't know if he deserves it but I'd like to see him operate with the starters this time.  It is difficult to tell if he is any better than Hundley without a common frame of reference.

Hundley has shown improvement, but he still has that tendency to freeze once pressure is in his face.  I'm confident that he could still be in the league as a backup in 4 to 5 years.

Kizer's footwork is still a mess, but he gets the ball out of his hand and isn't afraid to push it down the field.  

I'd go with Kizer and the 3 to 4 years he has left on his rookie deal.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Ah there are 2. Well they both have the same description in our fan base eyes ha.

I knew who you meant. I just happened to notice Jason too.

IDK how much I care about that these days. Interesting none the less.

Archived