2018 Bengals Fantasy Football

theJ

On 8/23/2018 at 8:45 AM, SmittyBacall said:

If it helps any I'd join.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:36 PM, MrCincinnati said:

I suck at fantasy football, but I'll offer to be a fill in if you need someone. If you get enough people though that want to do it though, then don't worry about including me in the league.

Just put me on the waiting list instead and notify me if your league is filled. Thanks

Same for you guys.

Haven't seen any of you guys sign up yet.  Some of you guys should have emails to sign up.  If you didn't get it, let me know and i'll resend it.

23 hours ago, theJ said:

Still looking for a few more to sign up. Come on. It'll be fun. You just have to draft and then watch your team burn into injury oblivion. 

I am available to draft any night. But I work until 8, so draft would have to be 815 or so. 

56 minutes ago, otg said:

I'd play any games. I'm the artist formerly known as Gregorsamsa here. 

I'll be in Lexington next week and may or may not not be able to live draft though.

Send me your email address.  You're in.

You can always draft from your phone if you're out and about.  

I’m in I’m just not entirely sure on the elimination concept. So whoever had the least points in week one would end up with zero points in week one? Or they would get zero points in the next week? Or would the league would then have seven teams in week two?

5 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

I’m in I’m just not entirely sure on the elimination concept. So whoever had the least points in week one would end up with zero points in week one? Or they would get zero points in the next week? Or would the league would then have seven teams in week two?

Just saw the second page of the thread. I’m good.

10 hours ago, otg said:

How many weeks long is the season? How many of those special weeks are there?

It'll go all 17 weeks.  At present there are 9 teams, so there will be 8 elimination weeks (about half the season).  They'll be spaced randomly, and it may not always be limited to one per week.  I'm going to create the schedule tonight just before the draft and PM it to one lucky soul, who will be responsible for verifying i'm not making it up as i go.

Archived