2018 Bengals Fantasy Football

theJ

10 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Pass.  I don't really do season-long fantasy outside of one league anymore.  DFS is the way to go...

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I barely have time for the one fantasy team I do now, sorry boys

Booooo

But i understand.  Let me know if you're interested in the other format i posted.

32 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yea.. I'm gonna pass too.. Way too much crap going on already.

Thanks for asking though

Pass on a normal league or for the low maintenance league too?  After the draft you'd have nothing to do.

I'll try to make it fun too by posting here each week with eliminations, story lines, some fun graphics, etc.

(how's my sales pitch?)

The elimination (low maintenance) league is now open.  PM me your email address and i'll send the invite.  Draft date is tentatively Sept 5 at 8 PM (subject to change if a bunch of people can't make it).  You can continue to sign up until Sept 4 at midnight, at which point i will lock the managers and set final roster sizes.

Roster size currently is:

• 2 QB
  • 3 WR
  • 3 RB
  • 2 TE
  • 1 flex
  • 2 kicker
  • 2 def

That gives us a 15 man roster, same as most leagues.  All players start.  I may change these depending on how many people sign up.

Scoring is standard 0.5 PPR.

@Beck Bristow @johndeere1707 @SmittyBacall @Carson4MVP @MrCincinnati @TheVillain112 @THE DUKE @fluhartz @HangOnSloopy @BathBengal

Full rules

• Scoring 0.5PPR
  • Roster size/positions shown tentatively above
  • At kickoff of the first thursday night game, rosters will lock for good - no transactions (adds/drops/trades) will be able to be made for rest of the season
    • You can make adds/drops up until the first kickoff
  • Each week, the team scoring the lowest total points that week will be eliminated
    • If there are less than 16 teams signed up, the elimination schedule will include "safe" weeks.  In the likely event this is the place, I will create the safe/elimination schedule ahead of time and PM it to one individual.  It will not be made public, because it's more fun to keep you on your toes.  The individual i PM it to will be responsible for verifying the schedule if i get called to the carpet. (i'll take volunteers for this individual, and if i don't get a volunteer just send it to someone).
    • Safe week scores still count.  They will be added to the point totals for the next elimination week.
    • Yes, you will have injured players, and no you will not be able to drop them.  So don't draft Tyler Eifert unless you're crazy.
  • Elimination means that the commish will move your team's players to the bench and you will no longer be able to score points for the entire year.
  • The team with the most points at the end of week 17 is the winner
    • Elimination does not disqualify you from winning.  You could be eliminated late in the season and still win the league if your point total is highest at season's end.

Lastly, i'll be starting another thread after signups are complete.  I plan to have some fun with this this year.  Generally mocking the eliminated teams, some crude graphics made in MS Paint, etc.  You'll be able to track recent events from this forum and not have to log into yahoo.

22 hours ago, theJ said:

I went ahead and sent invites to everyone from the keeper league last year.  Check your email, or send me a PM with your updated email if you didn't get it.

J can you resend my link. I accidentally deleted it thinking it was a survivor picks pool. After reading on here, sounds interesting. 

5 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

J can you resend my link. I accidentally deleted it thinking it was a survivor picks pool. After reading on here, sounds interesting. 

Done. 

15 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

If we could change the time to earlier that would be great. I have a money league drafting at that same time 

Yeah we can move it up.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:59 AM, HangOnSloopy said:

I was out for the normal league this year, I'm in way too many.  But I'll do the low maintenance league!  

On 8/24/2018 at 9:28 PM, BathBengal said:

I'm in for anything. Being a non american I can't make leagues against work mates or people I know often so the keeper league here was always really fun. And we need to keep playing until I win.

On 8/26/2018 at 8:25 AM, Carson4MVP said:

Haven't seen any of you guys sign up yet.  Some of you guys should have emails to sign up.  If you didn't get it, let me know and i'll resend it.

Archived