Preseason, Week 3: VIKINGS (1-1) vs Seahawks (0-2)

swede700

Rushing Yards  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most rushing yards?

• Mike Boone
    • CJ Prosise
    • Roc Thomas
    • Rashaad Penny
    • Latavius Murray
    • Chris Carson

Maybe they are just keeping things safe, but what the hell.  Is this Sam Bradford all over again with never throwing the ball down field?   Only doing line of scrimmage passes or 5-10 yard throws.  The line sure is getting beat up on the blitzes that is for sure, but Cousins better show off a better arm in terms of deep ball passing than the other QBs have in the past.  If not then why not keep Case who moves better and throws on the run better.  If Cousins does not provide deep ball throwing this season, really he would not be as much of an upgrade as some made him out to be at QB.  Will see...

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Maybe they are just keeping things safe, but what the hell.  Is this Sam Bradford all over again with never throwing the ball down field?   Only doing line of scrimmage passes or 5-10 yard throws.  The line sure is getting beat up on the blitzes that is for sure, but Cousins better show off a better arm in terms of deep ball passing than the other QBs have in the past.  If not then why not keep Case who moves better and throws on the run better.  If Cousins does not provide deep ball throwing this season, really he would not be as much of an upgrade as some made him out to be at QB.  Will see...

I believe that is the mike zimmer effect..... don’t have turnovers....

also nobody was over open... 

and no time with the offensive line

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I believe that is the mike zimmer effect..... don’t have turnovers....

also nobody was over open... 

and no time with the offensive line

I have no problem playing safe football and not F up because of the fine defense.  And sure it could be the O-Line is giving up pressure way to fast yes.  But still Cousins has to show he has top level arm talent in terms of down field throwing ability, because again if not we should have kept Case.  It is interesting, on the move Cousins does not do too well passing and I heard that is the reason why they let him go over Alex Smith in Washington.  Smith could do more bootleg action and throw on the move a lot more with that run game offense they are trying there with the 20 RBs they have, and that was before they added Peterson....

Archived