Taco vs. Crawford

DaBoys

Who will have the most sacks?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most sacks?

• Taco Charlton
    • Tyrone Crawford

Okay, we did one for Randy Gregory and Armstrong.  Now how about the two big DEs? Taco looks like dynamite in preseason so far, but we all know the affinity for Tyrone Crawford and it's a near certainty he will have more snaps.  

Pick your horse.

Past results:

Randy Gregory > Dorance Armstrong 

Well i voted Crawford.   But sense he has moved inside to start it seems I am less sure about my vote I figured 6-7 sacks for Craw if he was healthy all year.  Now it seems Taco will get more reps at end and it might be closer I hope I am wrong because I think we can depend on Crawford to get at least 5 or 6 so if Taco gets 7 that is a good year for him

8 hours ago, quiller said:

Well i voted Crawford.   But sense he has moved inside to start it seems I am less sure about my vote I figured 6-7 sacks for Craw if he was healthy all year.  Now it seems Taco will get more reps at end and it might be closer I hope I am wrong because I think we can depend on Crawford to get at least 5 or 6 so if Taco gets 7 that is a good year for him

His career high was 5 sacks, which came while he played DT. 6-7 was probably unrealistic regardless, but the move to DT shouldn't hurt his sack total.

Archived